Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears most powerful argument against incels

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
No matter in which of the cherry-picked threads, that challenges their bluepilled world view the least, you click on: After years of their existence, you still find the same argument voted to the top, that is a variation of "dis is y u inkwell".

Example of a TOP VOTED comment:
I cant finish reading any post in which bitch ass men call women "holes." Like, you complain you dont get affection or love and cant get laid while in the same breath call the people youd like to get laid by "holes?"

"BuT mY hEiGhT iS tHe IsSuE!"
They keep parroting that because people here call woman "foids" or "holes", that because of misogynistic statements, we are incel.

Incelcucks, listen: Inceldom is HELL. Do you believe that if changing our attitude towards woman would fix our inceldom, we wouldn't do it in a HEARTBEAT? Do you not see that there might be a reason WHY people here behave this way? Do you really believe all of us started out that way?

How many incels do you think respected woman, self-improved, tried every single advice there is already? I know I did and I'm sure the vast majority of us did as well.

We are here because none of that shit worked. And because we are fed up and need a space to rant about what we received and what we can observe about the fucked up dating market.

We are not here because we were born woman haters who just need to change their attitudes to get into a relationship.

Last edited:
Inceltear doesn't have any arguments

What IT does is cherrypicking, to some ideological end.

Inb4 IT makes a theory that we were born evil

Screenshot me IT

Its filled with a bunch of mentally unstable people so that is expected. Dr Pizza is dying to be released from prison and become the new head mod of IT besides braziliancuckma.

Who cares what IT thinks, they are incels in denial with super simp complex, god forbid someone post something against females even though this is internet, there is something written against any group and they just get offended over females. Imagine spending your free time being the internet police.

We are here because none of that shit worked. And because we are fed up and need a space to rant about what we received and what we can observe about the fucked up dating market.

We are not here because we were born woman haters who just need to change their attitudes to get into a relationship.

Inceltear doesn't have any arguments

Yup. They don't understand the struggles that we go thru. They tell us to change but none of them would look at us or even acknowledge our existence. They all choose the same top 10% of men and ignore the other 90% then wonder why the other men that get left out complain about uneven distribution.

Easy to tell others to stop whining and improve when you're not suffering like they are. It's like a millionaire telling a starving kid in Africa to just "work harder"

Height just exacerbates all of my other problems

Imagine if all we needed to do to ascend was not call women "holes" or "foids"? Hell I don't even call women "holes" or "foids", where's my girlfriend?

No one here verbally call people foids , only write it. And the foids that see us dont know we post on here. Their "argument" is people we meet are omniscient.

They lack the brain power to come with up new insults.

hello cucktears

Don't waist your time trying to make them understand they're a lost cause

IT losers are either playing dumb or hopelessly naieve or simply too stupid to understand the concept of venting and that guys like us who have been treated like shit our entire lives by the opposite gender are going to engage in said venting using terms that describe women as far less than the queens these faggots and feminists terminally attribute them as being.

Foids and or holes fit well as an apt descriptor of the modern female and their behavior and it would still apply even if all of us suddenly became wildly successful with women both romantically and sexually because the way that the modern female behaves is like that of the common gutter slut meaning she has no class and no dignity or self awareness.

She is loud, abusive and rude with a body covered in ugly, vile tattoos and ridiculous to awful and unnecessary piercings.

She herself does not invite respect so how can she or IT intrinsically demand it?

That said what IT also plays dumb about or are dumb about and or hopelessly naieve about is not understanding or wanting to understand is that if offered a relationship with a reasonably attractive female of course we’re not going to call her these names or make her intentionally feel bad in any way as we will be happy and grateful that there’s at least one female out there that is not a complete retard that desires Chad only and has given one of us a chance yet still if she behaves in the same low class piggish manner of the typical modern female we’re naturally going to be conflicted about it loving her and accepting her on one hand for loving and accepting us but on the other silently reviling her shitty behavior and not speaking up about it for fear of offending her and possibly losing the one relationship we’d hypothetically been able to acquire up to this point.

Cultural Marxism has ruined entire generations of women and IT along with any other cuckold man hating radical feminist groups needs to begin understanding this if they ever decide to get serious about learning why we think the way that we do about women and vent about them using our preferred vocabulary of colorful words and terms.

Inceldom is HELL. Do you believe that if changing our attitude towards woman would fix our inceldom, we wouldn't do it in a HEARTBEAT? Do you not see that there might be a reason WHY people here behave this way? Do you really believe all of us started out that way?

Well said, but to add to this, being kind is exhausting. Literally. Especially when you are faking it. Faking a smile, faking being happy, faking being okay with your ugliness, etc. Why should we emotionally tire ourselves id we're not getting shit in return?

I called foids all sort of names with a chadfish and they still wanted to fuck jfl

They really think we speak like this in public. In public I'm actually respectful towards everyone

I called foids all sort of names with a chadfish and they still wanted to fuck jfl
Exactly, it's even more ironic that in actual reality we could behave like that and STILL have success, if we had the looks.

Women only define themselves by their holes don't matter the argument. I think it's pretty fair to call them for what they are: holes.

Too high IQ to be comprehended by IT thread

Foids treat us with disgust

They keep parroting that because people here call woman "foids" or "holes", that because of misogynistic statements, we are incel.

I became a "misogynist" at the age of 21 or 22 before that I was very much a beta male and woman worshipper.

I also hold a series of far more controversial beliefs than anti female statements I make on here. It does not matter because it's not like I tell people my political views in real life.

No matter in which of the cherry-picked threads, that challenges their bluepilled world view the least, you click on: After years of their existence, you still find the same argument voted to the top, that is a variation of "dis is y u inkwell".

Example of a TOP VOTED comment:

Incelcucks, listen: Inceldom is HELL. Do you believe that if changing our attitude towards woman would fix our inceldom, we wouldn't do it in a HEARTBEAT? Do you not see that there might be a reason WHY people here behave this way? Do you really believe all of us started out that way?

How many incels do you think respected woman, self-improved, tried every single advice there is already? I know I did and I'm sure the vast majority of us did as well.

We behave like this because it literally makes no difference how you behave when you are an ugly cunt nobody gives a shit about you so you either become based and stand up for yourself or you are a beta loser who simps for foids for the rest of your life.

they think the things they blame us for are the origin of our inceldom but they are the consequence

Hole IQ argument