Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears poster spotted at walmart with girlfriend

Prince Of Dankness

Prince Of Dankness

Banned
-
"Im fat, 5'5, 3/10 and i never had trouble getting girls. Incels be crazy yo!"

Love-now-available-at-walmart.jpg

Can't see shit.

LOL, they're like those teabillies that are barely above the poverty line themselves but still think they're better than poor people.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA- THE MIDWEST

Hunter said:
MAN THE HARPOONS!

Harpoons ain't gonna cut it. You'd need a small tactical nuclear weapon to land a specimen like that.

CuckQueers theme song:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/x67jtMPfdTw[/video]

Solitarian_Walker said:
CuckQueers theme song:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/x67jtMPfdTw[/video]

Is it bad that i enjoyed that?

Prince Of Dankness said:
Is it bad that i enjoyed that?

No, it's a great band. They have many good songs.

I'd guess the majority of IT posters are non-obese ugly face 3-5 types. Those are the females that are the angriest because tons of guys want to fuck them, but know they can do better long-term. Which coincides with most of the girls we've seen from there.

Grotesque said:
I'd guess the majority of IT posters are non-obese ugly face 3-5 types. Those are the females that are the angriest because tons of guys want to fuck them, but know they can do better long-term. Which coincides with most of the girls we've seen from there.
They gotta be deluded if they don't realize they can get a good beta provider easily lmfao. In our crapsack society, women have infinite value.