Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears slut posts pic of her pussy for Chad

37 guests, reddit's here already.

BakaHapa said:
If it was legal, I'd rip her clothes off, yank her hair, and stick my cock in her pussy. I would move furiously back and forth and don't care if she screams and cum in her pussy. Then I would fuck her anally brutally without lube for hours and hours. I would make sure she doesn't leave so she can't take emergency birth control and keep her with me and continue fucking her until it is too late for her to get an abortion.
You don't even fantasize about putting out your cigarettes on her clit, chopping off her nipples or throwing acid at her tits so that no one will ever want her again? Weaaaak.

yeah who cares, another worthless slut posting nudes on internet, why do even people still post on r/braincels that sub is garbage

Melinda said:
You don't even fantasize about putting out your cigarettes on her clit, chopping off her nipples or throwing acid at her tits so that no one will ever want her again? Weaaaak.

Aww shit. Forgot about that. I'd also pull a Junko Furuta on her tbh. If she was a single mom, that would probably reduce her chances a lot to get into an LTR/marriage anyways, but the mutilitation seals the deal I guess. Though I would probably lock her in my house so she can't leave and have tons of security. Maybe even amputate her and keep her as my personal sex slave.

It's only a fantasy though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7ogi4b/incels_fantasize_about_raping_an_inceltears_poster/
Once again the roasties confirm that they only like being abused by Chad. Rape and violence are very common female fantasies but the thought of us doing it makes their stomach churn.

Melinda said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7ogi4b/incels_fantasize_about_raping_an_inceltears_poster/
Once again the roasties confirm that they only like being abused by Chad. Rape and violence are very common female fantasies but the thought of us doing it makes their stomach churn.

Feminazis like femoid IncelTears users cry about rape, but masturbate to movies like Fifty Shades of Grey. In their logic, rape is bad when incels do it but is perfectly ok when Chad does it.

BakaHapa said:
Feminazis like femoid  IncelTears users cry about rape, but masturbate to movies like Fifty Shades of Grey. In their logic, rape is bad when incels do it but is perfectly ok when Chad does it.
It makes sense for them to rant about rape when it's always on their mind, it's what they instinctively  get off to and they don't like it so they start screeching about rape culture, rape this, rape that and so on to make themselves feel better about it by trying to dissociate themselves from it as much as they can.

Great thread, for any inceltears cucks reading this why would she beg for incels to delete the picture then delete her own account if those nudes really were not hers?

Stupid fucking whore. Lol at how retarded women are.

Guys, I hate to break it to you, but that account was registered literally the day this occurred. What are the odds that a girl would both attack a niche subreddit AND post nudes the same day, their first day, moments apart?

Seems like fake news. A clever Incel catfisher just wants victory points in an imaginary game. Nothing notable, nothing even real. Move along now.

TheIncelPill said:
Guys, I hate to break it to you, but that account was registered literally the day this occurred. What are the odds that a girl would both attack a niche subreddit AND post nudes the same day, their first day, moments apart?

Seems like fake news. A clever Incel catfisher just wants victory points in an imaginary game. Nothing notable, nothing even real. Move along now.

An incel catfisher who shits on other incels? That person was making fun of incels who committed suicide.
Thinking_Face_Emoji.png

I guess it could've been a false flag by inceltears. But for what purpose?

Melinda said:
An incel catfisher who shits on other incels? That person was making fun of incels who committed suicide.
Thinking_Face_Emoji.png

I guess it could've been a false flag by inceltears. But for what purpose?

Could be a false flag designed to bolster their victim complex. "Hurr look at these evil monstrous incels who outed and destroyed some poor innocent woman"

This disgusting whore has a fat ass and a decent body. Just LOL how women are fucking hypocrites. I hate this cunt so much.

JFC, women can't be this stupid.

existentialhack said:
How long until she deletes her account....

Gone now, LOL

When she deleted her account, that was just the cherry on top.

Lmao, please tell me more about how woman arent whore's...

Solitarian_Walker said:
They are completely dodging the fact that this whore is a member of their little girl scout club. What a bunch of spineless brainlets. Typical women that take zero responsibility for their own actions, and instead shift the blame onto others.

It was a fake account made by one of you sick fucks to make women on inceltears look like whores. Stop lying.

BakaHapa said:
Aww shit. Forgot about that. I'd also pull a Junko Furuta on her tbh. If she was a single mom, that would probably reduce her chances a lot to get into an LTR/marriage anyways, but the mutilitation seals the deal I guess. Though I would probably lock her in my house so she can't leave and have tons of security. Maybe even amputate her and keep her as my personal sex slave.

It's only a fantasy though.

What the fuck is wrong with you?? Do you even know what they did to Junko? You people are fucking monsters! You need to stop looking at those pictures because they clearly weren't meant for you psycho asswipes. How could you even think of hurting a woman like that?

WarmIncelation said:
Jokes on her I'm jacking it to her picture instead

SaintMarcLepine said:
From her comment history: Self respecting girls don't make out with random guys at the club.

This fucking THOT can't be serious can it? It's not THIS fucking oblivious is it?

The epitome of hypocrisy.

Didn't somebody say the account was created shortly before the pic was posted?

A Good Friend said:
Didn't somebody say the account was created shortly before the pic was posted?

Yeah. It's fishy.

Hahaha women are stupid, fuk incel tears.

blickpall said:

"I don't want all the Incels to look at it like that. It's gross."

She shares her pic to the world. But still doesn't want sub5s to look at it. She wants only Chads and orbiters to look at her nudes. We will never see her in real life. We don't know who she is. We just saw a nude pic she willingly posted online for all the world to see. And the mere thought of a sub5 seeing her pic made her take down her pic and go insane. She was willing to do so much just so a sub5 wouldn't look at her, through a screen, of something she shared online... She hates sub5s so much she doesn't want us to even browse the same online pages she does. Because we are gross. Because we are ugly. Roastevils hate us so much they would just be happy if we stopped existing.

Let's run a virtual train on this slut and let her KNOW that we are doing it: as I speak, we are all jerkin' our gherkins to this disgusting whore imagining the long train of hundreds of incels of all races taking turns using her pussy like the worthless whore that she is. She can cry and beg all she wants but we won't stop fucking her until we're ALL satisfied. Divine punishment for denying us sub-8 guys all her life. This is what camaraderie is about my incel brethren.

Redpill Robert said:
Let's run a virtual train on this slut and let her KNOW that we are doing it: as I speak, we are all jerkin' our gherkins to this disgusting whore imagining the long train of hundreds of incels of all races taking turns using her pussy like the worthless whore that she is. She can cry and beg all she wants but we won't stop fucking her until we're ALL satisfied. Divine punishment for denying us sub-8 guys all her life. This is what camaraderie is about my incel brethren.
Maybe we should do that to multiple women. Find some slut posting nudes and let her know that ugly subhuman men are jerking off to her whore body. Maybe it would teach women to have some dignity.

Melinda said:
Maybe we should do that to multiple women. Find some slut posting nudes and let her know that ugly subhuman men are jerking off to her whore body. Maybe it would teach women to have some dignity.

We should record ourselves doing it too. Also send the n00dz to the slut's parents/employer/etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back