Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears: Things that never happened

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
What do they gain by making shit up like this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 4.42.57 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 4.42.57 am.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 481
Ah, the old "i know a balding indian manlet janitor who dates a model". A classic.

Would be nice to see a picture. Probably a 5/10 average plain jane that isn't fat together with some chad that has a 10 inch mandible under that fat

You would think they'd be tired from all that cherry picking.

the thing is tho

men standard's of beauty are subjective(while women beauty standards are objective)

so, he could very well be delusional and call some fat landwhale an 11/10

the thing is tho

men standard's of beauty are subjective(while women beauty standards are objective)

so, he could very well be delusional and call some fat landwhale an 11/10
True, for all we know, he could be talking about @NEETAndTidy who recently married his tranny gf.

Not even cherry picking they are literally just making shit up
true but I just wanted to say it because I meant it in a literal way as well

Would be nice to see a picture. Probably a 5/10 average plain jane that isn't fat together with some chad that has a 10 inch mandible under that fat
Exactly most foids are just shit at rating each other.

didnt they try to bait braincels with CP?

Cucks even rate landwhales as 10/10, it makes sense then.

Some guy I know won the lottery lol that means everybody wins £100m regularly lol

Probably a 5/10 average plain jane that isn't fat together with some chad that has a 10 inch mandible under that fat

Yeah, and most importantly, he’ll be 6’5

Being fat as a dude is cancelled out if you’re tall, as are any flaws

Good old anecdotes

Pics or didn't happen, IT

This story made me laugh to tears.

"11/10" JFL even if that is true bet she is 5.5/10 AT BEST and using him for betabuxx

when do cucks not rate a girl a 9 or higher?

1) this is an anecdote that has currently 0 backing

2) studies after studies demonstrate how women prefer looks over personality, and that personality can (at best) be appreciated if a man meets the minimum level of attractiveness. ugly people having even the most desirable personality doesn't make them anymore desirable

3) exceptions and outliers exist, but are statistically very very rare (not implying this story is true)

4) the story itself contained an accidental blackpill which we can see in the line:

"what the fuck is wrong with you women"

Why isn't it seen as acceptable with "everyone"? Shouldn't it be an already expected occurance if it was the norm?

In other words, if "funny, nice personality man>good lucks" was the case, then why would people ask "what the fuck is wrong with you women"?

5)

I should seriously change my insults to LARPQueers instead of calling them IncelQueers. I swear these guys love making up bullshit campfire stories, only wish they actually put their time into something productive instead of making up bullshit fantasy stories.

the story itself contained an accidental blackpill which we can see in the line:

"what the fuck is wrong with you women"

Why isn't it seen as acceptable with "everyone"? Shouldn't it be an already expected occurance if it was the norm?
Good point.

I'd like to see a picture of this so called model with her fat husband.

100% chance this is fake. They expect people to believe an anonymous Internet anecdote without even a picture and then "conclude" that every single relationship in the world is like that?

These dudes cope even harder than the weebcels over here.

Fat guy so just be large theory

Probably has thick wrists and big skull

Every fat ugly femoid is told they are a 11/10 by society tho

They're not even trying anymore

What do they gain by making shit up like this?

They reinforce their delusions.

Put every single relationship on a mathematical scale, ranking each couple from "the male looks way better than the foid" to "the foid looks way better than the male". You're going to get something that vaguely resembles a Gaussian distribution (or bell curve). Most couples are somewhat close-ish in terms of looks, socioeconomic class, education, et cetera -- because why would a 10/10 Hollywood star marry a retarded 2/10 janitor?

What IT is doing is they're cherry picking someone at the extremities of the curve, exaggerating the qualities of the foid (11/10 LOL) and under-reporting the qualities of the male. With enough spin they can make it sound as if looks really don't matter, despite the fact that they've betrayed their own premise by acknowledging that most people think the 11/10 model is crazy.

If you went around Cambridge, MA and asked random individuals on the street how well they did in high school, you might come off with the impression that 33 is a pretty average ACT score. But Harvard and MIT aren't representative of the entire United States. The national ACT average is around 12 points lower; you can't confirm or deny a hypothesis with a few cherry-picked data points. I crunch numbers on a daily basis. If I employed the same mental gymnastics as IT does on a regular basis, I'd be fired.