Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IncelTears thinks reddit IS the life

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
So those updoots and downdoots are like real life currency to them (I used to joke about it, but turns out it's actually not!). They are so afraid of downdoots that they always have to put /s after every ""sarcastic"" remark they make. They eat reddit, breathe reddit and shit reddit. Damn, what kind of lifeless piece of shit they are that their whole fucking life revolves around some internet forum called "reddit".

And /r/BrazilianSigma, if you are reading this, get a fucking job, or some hobbies and shit, for fuck's sake. Or see a therapist, yes, after seeing you I am really changing my opinion about psychotherapy being a snake-oil. Now I understand there are some real people who should see a therapist, if it helps them to become less obsessed with some internet forum. You are basically NEETmogging the biggest NEET on earth.

Last edited:
I always thought Braziliansigma was an undercover incel trying to spread the blackpilled and/or get IT shut down.

Nah he's a fag. But he's still an unemployed virgin in his 30s. Incel in denial

Someone who’s life revolves around “exposing” losers is not all right up there. Cucktears like to act like they’re above us when they really aren’t.

it’s over for cucktearscels

I always thought Braziliansigma was an undercover incel trying to spread the blackpilled and/or get IT shut down.

May be, may be not. I don't know man, how on earth that guy lives his life, I guess he is not on reddit only while he is not sleeping. This is sickness.

Guess how many posts Cleardark19 had on IT yesterday.

Go on, just guess.

Actually, it may have been more, because I forgot to check for more posts before I went to bed.

That poor niggerfaggot LIVES on that community. It would be sad if he weren't such a twat.

I remember when I posted on a sports forum during my college years. I posted there WAY too much, to the point where people noted my lack of life. You know how many posts I averaged there per day? Like 30-something.

This dude is a 32-year-old virgin who brags about how he was "propositioned for sex" twice, says he's in college, and he's on a sub all day dedicated to "making fun of" ugly virgin men.

Tinder is definitely closer to real life than Reddit liberal la-la-land. Good luck getting the millennials there to understand that.

Go on, just guess.

Actually, it may have been more, because I forgot to check for more posts before I went to bed.

That poor niggerfaggot LIVES on that community. It would be sad if he weren't such a twat.

I remember when I posted on a sports forum during my college years. I posted there WAY too much, to the point where people noted my lack of life. You know how many posts I averaged there per day? Like 30-something.

This dude is a 32-year-old virgin who brags about how he was "propositioned for sex" twice, says he's in college, and he's on a sub all day dedicated to "making fun of" ugly virgin men.
ClearNegroid may actually be worse than Braziliansmegma tbh, he does nothing but cope, virtue signal and humble brag about "muh dick" and "muh height" on that shitty sub reddit every single day for hours upon hours, despite being a 32 yr old virgin, he is pathetic

Go on, just guess.

:lul:
Lifefuel because I doubt I’ll ever be this miserable

How much posts did the deception Olivia have?

:lul:
Lifefuel because I doubt I’ll ever be this miserable

How much posts did the deception Olivia have?
Oliver is probably just as bad if not worse, that balding mentally deranged tranny should just cut his dick of then rope already.

Go on, just guess.

What is the motivation to stay on reddit? I understand the motivation of youtubers, camwhores, IGwhores, or facebookers (in some instants), that you get money, fame, publicity etc. But why reddit? WTF? Why on fucking earth a sane person spends hours after hours on reddit? Why?

What is the motivation to stay on reddit? I understand the motivation of youtubers, camwhores, IGwhores, or facebookers (in some instants), that you get money, fame, publicity etc. But why reddit? WTF? Why on fucking earth a sane person spends hours after hours on reddit? Why?
They live sad lives and are uninteresting

these people seem to be more mentally unstable than us

ClearNegroid may actually be worse than Braziliansmegma tbh, he does nothing but cope, virtue signal and humble brag about "muh dick" and "muh height" on that shitty sub reddit every single day for hours upon hours, despite being a 32 yr old virgin, he is pathetic
Damn.
They live sad lives and are uninteresting
It's sad actually.

Last edited:
Yes people hooking up to have sex is a real representation of every day life. Anonymous weirdos on a social justice platform where its normal to be a mentally ill tranny or a literal cuckold whose wife has a boyfriend isnt.

Yes people hooking up to have sex is a real representation of every day life. Anonymous weirdos on a social justice platform where its normal to be a mentally ill tranny or a literal cuckold whose wife has a boyfriend isnt.

Man I'm glad I don't visit that hellhole anymore. Their snark and self righteousness pisses me off.

Last edited:
He is me.
If that's you then that is the biggest proof that you are a truecel.
Their snark and self righteousness pisses me off.

tbh
Yes, tinder is a dating app with no real political leaning (at least not openly any way) whereas reddit is a leftwing shithole filled with turboliberals that censor everyone they disagree with. so yeah tinder is going to have a more representative cross section of society than reddit.
Damn.

Normies think IT are just as big a bunch of losers as us, it's ridiculous, what are they competing for, biggest waste of time?

Normies think IT are just as big a bunch of losers as us, it's ridiculous, what are they competing for, biggest waste of time?

This is another reason why I sometimes think about joining IT. There are many fakecel larpers on this forum, but over there in IT, every male is a truecel, or at least they are self proclaimed cucks and/or faggots (a.k.a. incels).

He’s pathetic. It’s funny how many IT users think they are popular and deluded enough to think they are “fighting evil”

He’s pathetic. It’s funny how many IT users think they are popular and deluded enough to think they are “fighting evil”

They call themselves "watchdog", fucking LMAO, bunch of fucking lifeless losers spending 20 hours a day on reddit.

They call themselves "watchdog", fucking LMAO, bunch of fucking lifeless losers spending 20 hours a day on reddit.
They call themselves "watchdog" but as far as I know they haven't be able to stop a damn thing, they just cry and virtue signal when something does happen. Do they actually expect that someone actually going ER will post about it here?

@Insomniac

Nah he's a fag. But he's still an unemployed virgin in his 30s. Incel in denial

THIS actually explains everything. They are just coping by thinking virtue signaling on places like reddit is going to make them something cool. JFL @ redditors.

At incels.is, at least we have some top class toilet humors and fun.
They call themselves "watchdog" but as far as I know they haven't be able to stop a damn thing, they just cry and virtue signal when something does happen. Do they actually expect that someone actually going ER will post about it here?

A typical monthly Redditor's convention:

g7yb7uldfaj11.jpg

Oliver the balding mentally deranged tranny, absolutely fucking disgusting.
He is not tranny, trannies don't get bald. He is a butt fucking faggot going through some HRT. Just look at his dead eyes. If you bring a rope within his 3 feet radius he will neck himself immediately on the spot. This pic is actually sad.

BrazillianSigma is an incel in disguise, he's been posting in IT since his account was made

Why do you guys even go on reddit

Yes, tinder is a dating app with no real political leaning (at least not openly any way) whereas reddit is a leftwing shithole filled with turboliberals that censor everyone they disagree with. so yeah tinder is going to have a more representative cross section of society than reddit.
Giphy6

This is another reason why I sometimes think about joining IT.

Last edited: