Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Inceltears user: "there’s nothing that says you have to be sexually attracted to the giver of the human touch to receive the psychological benefits"

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
(Comment found here)

There’s nothing that says you have to be sexually attracted to the receiver of the human touch for him to receive the psychological benefits either. Why can't you do something good for a poor lonely and fucked incel-ish man once in your fucking lifetime, for God's sake? Why does it HAVE to be men touching other men? Why can't be both, at least?

If touching is so vital and inconsequential, why can't I touch the attractive girls I see everyday in college? Why in one case it's something inconsequential that won't hurt your sexuality or sensibilities (straight men caressing other straight men), but in the other case it's sexual harassment and invading the intimacy of someone (straight men caressing girls)?

Why did I spent 30 years without any girl ever touching me, hugging me, caressing me, etc? I shower regularly. I treat everyone well. I talk to people and socialize. I wasn't a closeted NEET through all those years. I don't say the things I post about here IRL, especially to women. I never did.

Last edited:
Once again, I usually say this in most threads involving IncelTears.

seija said:
What did you expect, intelligent beings? Don't waste your time with them.

There are so many posts worth responding in that IT thread. Look at this one:

"Even if human touch helps with depression, that doesn't mean you have the right to human touch.

There is no logical inference between those two points.

Even if human touch was the only thing that would prevent your death, you still would not have the right to human touch.

You only have a right when an entity with the power to enforce that right assigns it to you."

Cool. Can I play as well? My turn:

Even if money helps with surviving, that doesn't mean you have the right to other people's money.

There is no logical inference between those two points.

Even if other people's money was the only thing that would prevent your death, you still would not have the right to have the state rob them and hand it to you.

The last statement is my favorite:

"You only have a right when an entity with the power to enforce that right assigns it to you."

Ok, so back when the state enforced slavery, for example, I had a legitimate and moral right of owning slaves? Then why do you SJWs talk so big about slavery having been something wrong and that we need to pay restitution and give blacks privileges now to make up for it? The whites had a legitimate right of owning those slaves, you know?

Those people can't be that dumb.

If I'm not entitled to a foid even so much as hugging me even once in my life, then as far as I'm concerned, I don't see how anybody is entitled to my restraint. Doesn't mean I'd act on this belief, but rather that the only reason I wouldn't is because the reward isn't worth the consequences.

Once again, I usually say this in most threads involving IncelTears.
They managed to make me mad. It's simply too much hypocrisy, double standards and idiocy.

And the worst part is that, aside from some more radical lunatics, those are actually the mainstream, status quo, academic, etc, opinions. It isn't just a group of a couple of thousands of morons spouting that shit. The media agrees, academia agrees, etc. Even the laws agree to a great extent.

Those views are institutionalized nowadays.

They managed to make me mad. It's simply too much hypocrisy, double standards and idiocy.

And the worst part is that, aside from some more radical lunatics, those are actually the mainstream, status quo, academic, etc, opinions. It isn't just a group of a couple of thousands of morons spouting that shit. The media agrees, academia agrees, etc. Even the laws agree to a great extent.

They make me mad too because they're so ignorant and arrogant at the same time. But I choose not to waste my time with them because IT loves to mock us and make fun of us regardless of our emotions and our message. They'll just make up some stupid quote bullshit to put into the title of their threads and laugh at us on their shitty subreddit (circlejerk)

You can't reason with them, believe me I've tried, but personally I'm done trying to placate normies. I don't care what they think anymore.

The last statement is my favorite:

"You only have a right when an entity with the power to enforce that right assigns it to you."

Ok, so back when the state enforced slavery, for example, I had a legitimate and moral right of owning slaves? Then why do you SJWs talk so big about slavery having been something wrong and that we need to pay restitution and give blacks privileges now to make up for it? The whites had a legitimate right of owning those slaves, you know?

Because the majority of inceltears cucks are the type of bootlicking authority loving faggots who are the same guys who snitch on you at your job for using the phone or taking a shit for too long.

Why does it HAVE to be men touching other men?
They saying that only reforce the idea that people from IT are all cucks that the soy level and low-t in their blood made them become gay and eventually a tranie

the sexual revolution only benefits the top 20% of men or so. They are getting almost all the sex. The bottom 80% of men are at a lost. We are becomming like Chimps, where the top males get all the females, and the bottom ones fight and die early. Us humans developed via the family structure, which ensures that each male gets paired up with a female. This allowed civilization to grow and function. However, as we return to primitive polygamy, civilization is falling as well.

They have the IQ of a decaying dead fish at the bottom of a sea bed

the sexual revolution only benefits the top 20% of men or so. They are getting almost all the sex. The bottom 80% of men are at a lost. We are becomming like Chimps, where the top males get all the females, and the bottom ones fight and die early. Us humans developed via the family structure, which ensures that each male gets paired up with a female. This allowed civilization to grow and function. However, as we return to primitive polygamy, civilization is falling as well.
It's worse than chimps. Chimps don't pay taxes that disproportionately go to women (especially single moms, etc). Chimps don't have to deal with draconian laws and the police and cucks securing women's right to be sluts without being bothered.

Animals only protect their females. They don't protect the females from other males while gaining nothing in return like the police and cucks do.

It's worse than chimps. Chimps don't pay taxes that disproportionately go to women (especially single moms, etc). Chimps don't have to deal with draconian laws and the police and cucks securing women's right to be sluts without being bothered.

Animals only protect their females. They don't protect the females from other males while gaining nothing in return like the police and cucks do.

High IQ

(Comment found here)

There’s nothing that says you have to be sexually attracted to the receiver of the human touch for him to receive the psychological benefits either. Why can't you do something good for a poor lonely and fucked incel-ish man once in your fucking lifetime, for God's sake? Why does it HAVE to be men touching other men? Why can't be both, at least?

If touching is so vital and inconsequential, why can't I touch the attractive girls I see everyday in college? Why in one case it's something inconsequential that won't hurt your sexuality or sensibilities (straight men caressing other straight men), but in the other case it's sexual harassment and invading the intimacy of someone (straight men caressing girls)?

Why did I spent 30 years without any girl ever touching me, hugging me, caressing me, etc? I shower regularly. I treat everyone well. I talk to people and socialize. I wasn't a closeted NEET through all those years. I don't say the things I post about here IRL, especially to women. I never did.

I find it astonishing that governments still haven't done anything about the spread of inceldom. Having millions upon millions of young men in their 20s and 30s sex starved WILL backfire badly one way or another. It already is, just look at the abysmal birth rates of countries in east Asia and Europe. Men are clocking out of society in Japan. Simply put, the vast majority of men won't have anything to live for if this goes on. I foresee an epidemic of NEETdom and very early retirees in the next 2 decades in the west, as well as rampant misogyny and entire ways of life forming around the Chad/non-Chad dichotomy. The only thing keeping things under control is prostitution and sex tourism. With the way the US and feminism is fighting hookercelling, that cope will vanish. When that happens, things will get ugly. Very ugly.

IT dont deserve to be touched

It we don't have the basic right to a foids touch then they don't have the rights to murder their unborn child.

Real talk tho. You can go to a massage parlor and get touched there. I was legit about to go ER from touch starvation, but I got a massage and felt better. Get a massage, guys.

majority of inceltears cucks are the type of bootlicking authority loving faggots who are the same guys who snitch on you at your job for using the phone or taking a shit for too long.

Boy, those comments. If that doesn't make you lose hope in humanity I dunno what will.

400 comments of drivel. Most people bobbing their empty heads agreeing that incels are incels because our standards are too high. Literally bullshit by the definition of incel.

How can this level of stupidity be this popular?

If women want our hard earned tax money they should have to earn it. If sex is all they have (and it usually is), then that is the price.

These are the same people that think health care is a human right while they stuff their faces with Pepsi and Doritos. Our tax money will pay to chop off their legs from diabetes in the future. Allowing men to have access to safe and reliable sex is a bad thing though.
Real talk tho. You can go to a massage parlor and get touched there. I was legit about to go ER from touch starvation, but I got a massage and felt better. Get a massage, guys.
The skin on my back looks like a plague victim from acne inversa.

Boy, those comments. If that doesn't make you lose hope in humanity I dunno what will.

400 comments of drivel. Most people bobbing their empty heads agreeing that incels are incels because our standards are too high. Literally bullshit by the definition of incel.

How can this level of stupidity be this popular?

because those people are a hive mind, they believe and think ( to a certain extend ) what everyone else believes in and thinks , so therefore if a incel is called a woman hating rapist he is a woman hating rapist

thats how retardation works

That's a good idea tbh. It sucks to have to pay, but if you're about to do something reckless, it's an option.

Things could work much better but we have to make do with whatever resources we have.

All of IT's brainpower put together couldn't refute a single letter of the first and third post in this thread
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The skin on my back looks like a plague victim from acne inversa.
You're probably the one who has it the worst, at least out of the people who provided pics. How do you cope with the lack of touch/sex?

I really hope they find a cure to your condition (and to baldness while at it).

That's a good idea tbh. It sucks to have to pay, but if you're about to do something reckless, it's an option.

Things could work much better but we have to make do with whatever resources we have.
This world does me a dishonour and a disservice. My fore fathers would never have to deal with these dreadful circumstances. It is like we already lost a war and now we are like slaves forced to pay for everything while our rulers get everything pleasurable for free. Fuck the system and fuck paying a common whore for anything. I'd much rather kill my self than accept defeat.

I wish I could create a world where women and incels could co-exist, procreate, and live happily ever after.

I find it astonishing that governments still haven't done anything about the spread of inceldom. Having millions upon millions of young men in their 20s and 30s sex starved WILL backfire badly one way or another. It already is
Knife Crime is rampant in London right now. Maybe it is due to a rise in Ethnicels.. I don't know though. :dafuckfeels: It gets really confusing when stats about crimes are covered up, really puts up a dense smokescreen around the truth.

I wish I could create a world where women and incels could co-exist, procreate, and live happily ever after.
A world where most women were ok with their role of being mothers, wives and caretakers existed and it wasn't even that long ago.

What many people here don't understand but should is that women are conformists. They comply with the status quo much more eagerly than men do. They comply with laws and authority much more eagerly than men do.

In slavery times, most women supported slavery. In Hitlerist Germany, most women supported Hitler. Women don't have the luxury of being dissidents to the extent men can be; because of biological reasons, they're programmed to comply with their society because they can't make it on their own, especially in tribal times where they were pregnant all the time.

Through history, every time a tribe invaded another and killed all men, women accepted this new authority and complied with being the wives and concubines of these men who killed their husbands and sons. Those are the women who survived.

Women nowadays are complying with the feminist and misandric status quo.

Last edited:
You're probably the one who has it the worst, at least out of the people who provided pics. How do you cope with the lack of touch/sex?

I really hope they find a cure to your condition (and to baldness while at it).
I barely cope bud, I’m prescribed enough prescription painkillers to numb a horse. I’ve never been touched by a female skin to skin and I doubt I ever will unless a cure is found.

It seems they are that dumb or perhaps they just act dumb? They repeat over and over the same phrases: ''You are not entitled to <insert any term> (if you are a man).''
By the way good and legit counter-arguments. Most likely, it will be ignored by them.

I find it astonishing that governments still haven't done anything about the spread of inceldom. Having millions upon millions of young men in their 20s and 30s sex starved WILL backfire badly one way or another. It already is, just look at the abysmal birth rates of countries in east Asia and Europe. Men are clocking out of society in Japan. Simply put, the vast majority of men won't have anything to live for if this goes on. I foresee an epidemic of NEETdom and very early retirees in the next 2 decades in the west, as well as rampant misogyny and entire ways of life forming around the Chad/non-Chad dichotomy. The only thing keeping things under control is prostitution and sex tourism. With the way the US and feminism is fighting hookercelling, that cope will vanish. When that happens, things will get ugly. Very ugly.

Yes bro. Your last sentence is bullseye.

Especially when dyke feminists want to take away sex dolls & robots & turn us non chads all into faghots & or asexuals. It's going to back fire real quick. Check out the Muslims in Birmingham having none of it with this proselytizing homosexuality in the classroom. HnH & co are going to find themselves in a world of pain. Very shortly if they wade in on behalf of the schools.
It seems they are that dumb or perhaps they just act dumb? They repeat over and over the same phrases: ''You are not entitled to <insert any term> (if you are a man).''
By the way good and legit counter-arguments. Most likely, it will be ignored by them.

Yes bro. Your last sentence is bullseye.

Especially when dyke feminists want to take away sex dolls & robots & turn us non chads all into faghots & or asexuals. It's going to back fire real quick. Check out the Muslims in Birmingham having none of it with this proselytizing homosexuality in the classroom. HnH & co are going to find themselves in a world of pain. Very shortly if they wade in on behalf of the schools.

I live in Saudi Arabia, where inceldom is fucking rampant. Guys who do not hookercel in Dubai or Bahrain out of pride or religiosity are condemned to a sexless existence until their 30s when they can afford marriage. It's comical. Additionally, even foids are victims, as many of them miss out on marriage due to their unreasonable demands. Of course, Chad is the only exception to this, as he is the only one who gets to bang women discreetly in his late teens and 20s.

what is HnH btw?

I live in Saudi Arabia, where inceldom is fucking rampant. Guys who do not hookercel in Dubai or Bahrain out of pride or religiosity are condemned to a sexless existence until their 30s when they can afford marriage. It's comical. Additionally, even foids are victims, as many of them miss out on marriage due to their unreasonable demands. Of course, Chad is the only exception to this, as he is the only one who gets to bang women discreetly in his late teens and 20s.

what is HnH btw?

That's why nearly all terrorists are sorry arse Muslimcels sad to say for you bros. All makes sense now.

They're a self appointed anti fash societal arbiter group who don't know their south pole from their north & consequently end up sprouting alot of Tommy rot & tom foolery making it an art form & thus lives the "tommeh experience" in action. Hope that helps.

I heard Chads get a happy ending there

The government can force military and jury duty yet people aren't entitled to basic human needs. Retarded world.

I'm convinced more and more that IT is actually a genius satire subreddit being operated by undercover incels.

I'm convinced more and more that IT is actually a genius satire subreddit being operated by undercover incels.
Sometimes I think Brazilian Sigma is an undercover incel. He posts about intelligent incel points frequently, not just cherrypicked dumb or extreme stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back