Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IncelTears wants you indoctrinated by bluepilled therapists

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I’ve observed their comments on our threads for a while now and they are constantly suggesting therapy as a solution to our problems. Therapy is bluepilled bullshit as the therapist will literally feed you lies such as “looks don’t matter” or “it’s your attitude or personality that’s holding you back” and then they make you pay money for the service. It’s a joke. Suicide is preferable to therapy or any sort of bullshit help or advice from some foid cunt therapist who gets paid to lie to you. All IT wants is indoctrinated soyboys that don’t question women or their disgusting actions or behaviour.

The blackpill taught me the truth of the world. I cannot be fixed, there is no therapy for looks or height, I’ll never find a partner, it’s well and truly over. I have accepted that and I’m at peace with that fact. I’m barely an adult and I already know it’s all futile and hopeless. I contemplate suicide almost every day. It lingers in the back of my mind and one day I may act upon it.

Therapy can’t help me so stop FUCKING suggesting it!

Therapy is for weak willed faggots. Real men rope when difficulty goes from hard to ultra nightmare.

You know, back when I was in college, I tried going to a therapist. Their magic wand solution to any problem? Put you on drugs. And that's exactly what the therapist suggested for me (never mind the host of issues that comes with being on the drugs they want you to take). I left after that and didn't try that mess again. That was 19 years ago, and I doubt much has changed with that field since then.

I'm not really interested in paying someone to vomit up useless platitudes at me or to pretend to care about me.

You know, back when I was in college, I tried going to a therapist. Their magic wand solution to any problem? Put you on drugs. And that's exactly what the therapist suggested for me (never mind the host of issues that comes with being in the drugs they want you to take). I left after that and didn't try that mess again. That was 19 years ago, and I doubt much has changed with that field since then.

I'm not really interested in paying someone to vomit up useless platitudes at me or to pretend to care about me.
Exactly. They ALWAYS try the drug route first, sticking you on anti-depressants or whatever else they can to drug you up. Their “help” is a load of nonsense.

The only kind of therapy that can help me would involve sexual intercourse.

Exactly. They ALWAYS try the drug route first, sticking you on anti-depressants or whatever else they can to drug you up. Their “help” is a load of nonsense.

And once you're on them, you're stuck, as some folks have found the hard way:

I had a slight dependency on OTC sleeping pills when I was in college and suffered from really bad insomnia. I stopped, but I know better than to put myself in that sort of situation again, especially in one where I would be at the mercy of someone who could yank the rug out from under me any time they wanted.

And once you're on them, you're stuck, as some folks have found the hard way:

I had a slight dependency on OTC sleeping pills when I was in college and suffered from really bad insomnia. I stopped, but I know better than to put myself in that sort of situation again, especially in one where I would be at the mercy of someone who could yank the rug out from under me any time they wanted.
I’m on tablets because they help with my mood but that’s because I’m assigned to a mental health team for my autism. I’m not bothering with therapy though. It’s pointless.

Therapy is manipulation

I’m on tablets because they help with my mood but that’s because I’m assigned to a mental health team for my autism. I’m not bothering with therapy though. It’s pointless.

I gotcha. Yeah it's definitely better to not bother with something that would, at best, do nothing.

All you are to a therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist is a number. You're Patient #19. Only a fool would believe for a second that they care about you or your problems. They genuinely could help you if they really wanted to, but they don't. They took the Hippocratic Oath with dollar signs in their eyes.

It must be very very hard to understand that psychological therapy won't enable one to get a girlfriend when one looks physically unattractive.

It must be very very hard to understand that physically unattractive people exist in this world.

It must be very very hard to understand that dating is competitive, and when one has many flaws, it is nearly impossible to compete with someone who is normal or above average in looks.

It must be very very hard to understand that "attractive behavior" and "acting cool and confident" does not work on someone who feels no attraction, or even repulsion, towards someone.

Therapy can’t help me so stop FUCKING suggesting it!
Indeed, i already tried therapy 2 years ago(albeit it was because of depression), needless to say even after voluntarily going to a mental hospital i just wasted time and my fathers money, never again.

Therapy will definitely make me taller, grow a sharp jawline and hunter eyes with just improving myself.

As a preface, I do implore people to try all the possible help available to them.
After all, there is no harm in seeing a therapist, and it might help some people ( though you will remain incel! ).

But I do believe there lies a harm in the way many bluepillers portray therapy and the likes.
Portraying it as some sort of miraculous treatment able to solve all your problems.
But there are no miracles, perhaps some naive person might go to a therapist expecting some great leaps in their mental health due to bluepill advice, yet they will leave more disstatisfied than he who went with no prior hope in a miracle, even if the bluepilled one experiences slight improvements.

And what happens if you find out therapy doesn't help, even though everybody told you it would help?
Than you will reach even lower depths, thinking that there truly is no help for you.

Alas, not even a miracle from the hands of Jesus can save us from being incel.

This. Therapy is giga cope. I’m quitting mine on Friday. It’s gonna be the lowest inhib moment of my life, but I’m telling my foid therapist off. (Foid therapist, how cucked can I get huh? I had to at least try so I can say Ive tried everything)