Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears, yet again, uses complete FANTASY written by a CHILDREN'S AUTHOR to try to justify against the blackpill.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
You can't make this shit up.

CuckTear user: "The blackpill isn't real!"
Incel: "How can you say that?"
CuckTear user: "cUz thErE's SOmeOnE foR EvErYBodY, wATCh shReK!!!!1" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I sometimes wonder if Cucktears are trying to convince themselves that the blackpill is false rather than us, since cucktears is full of incels in denial and landwhales who can't get Chad.

I sometimes wonder if Cucktears are trying to convince themselves that the blackpill is false rather than us, since cucktears is full of incels in denial and landwhales who can't get Chad.
This is more than enough proof that they are in denial, when they are citing their argument from a literal children's book and referencing Shrek in the comments as a counter, JFL at their level of delusion.

I don't understand this. You don't have to deny reality to exercise positive thinking, and being happy won't make foids more attracted to you.

It's as if they think that because of some of my beliefs, that I treat foids different than men irl. Not really true tbh, the only noticeable difference is that they make my anxiety worse.
This is more than enough proof that they are in denial, when they are citing their argument from a literal children's book and referencing Shrek in the comments as a counter, JFL at their level of delusion.
Which doesn't really make any sense. A rejected virgin is still a rejected virgin, it doesn't really matter what he chooses to tell himself.

It's funny how they don't realize how that sketch proves looks halo (if you look repulsive, it must mean that you are also ugly on the inside)

By the way, it's kinda drawn in a similar vein as those old racist caricatures, JFL:

Last edited:
Only on CuckTears will you see such levels of delusion

The person who made that thread is clearly unfamiliar with Roald Dahl's adult fiction. He was not a big fan of women.