Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears, you don't have to watchdog us, go live your lives and be happy

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
Stop worrying and wasting your precious time thinking about what the incels are up to. There's a lot more ways you could spend your time productively. I assume you all have hobbies and friends to spend your time on. So why come here at all?

Yes, maybe some people post mean opinions that you don't like on here. But it doesn't change anything. Your obsessing over us isn't going to help, it won't help us and it wont help you. You aren't preventing attacks either. All your posting have summed up to nil.

Inceltears, I can't wait until you are all put to death

they are truecels who think laughing at same people as them will make them better and special somehow

Incel tears are a bunch of incels who virtue signal, hahahahah

Inceltears, I can't wait until you are all put to death

I love how the OP is all cordial and diplomatic, and the first reply to wish they were all dead.

Top fucking KEK.

they are truecels who think laughing at same people as them will make them better and special somehow
.co mogs IT to oblivion tbh. They make us look like chads in comparison jfl

No, ugly men need to cope, and their cucked way of coping is by talking shit about other ugly men.

They have a fetish for lonely virgin men on the internet

Gotta wonder why guys in relationships would waste their lives by posting on a forum criticizing incels. They must be incels in denial themselves.

people can only be happy if it comes at somebody else's expense

They dont have a life tho

Gotta wonder why guys in relationships would waste their lives by posting on a forum criticizing incels. They must be incels in denial themselves.