Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceltrait: Being at home every weekend missing out on the prime years of your life.

Truecel trait

Wageslave through week to come home to an empty house and nothing to do with your money except spend it on rent so you can sleep. Why tf do I even have a phone, the only notifications i get are from apps

Just another pointless weak is gone.

Wageslave through week to come home to an empty house and nothing to do with your money except spend it on rent so you can sleep. Why tf do I even have a phone, the only notifications i get are from apps
You are me and I am you

Doing that right now

I'm doinng that right now and i'll never vebe able to get that time back

Same here, I live in a loud neighborhood and here people party every weekend.
I have nothing from life except a job I hate.

When you're so asymmetrical and ugly that most people would bully you even as adults if you went outside, you stay inside and have no friends (nobody wants ugly friends with asymmetrical faces). When you're under 6ft, most men will want to beat you and cause permanent injuries to your body to show off and mark you forever as a defeated male who fell to the masculinity of their superior fists to impress potential breeding partners... I want to be alone, I don't want this face being seen by others. The only time that I don't want to be alone is when I imagine getting surgerymaxxed into a human being or if I'm standing on top of a pile slaughtered normies at the mall laughing as I pull the trigger on myself.

I wage slave and gymcel. Though I can't even gymcel right now due to shin splints

When you're so asymmetrical and ugly that most people would bully you even as adults if you went outside, you stay inside and have no friends (nobody wants ugly friends with asymmetrical faces). When you're under 6ft, most men will want to beat you and cause permanent injuries to your body to show off and mark you forever as a defeated male who fell to the masculinity of their superior fists to impress potential breeding partners... I want to be alone, I don't want this face being seen by others. The only time that I don't want to be alone is when I imagine getting surgerymaxxed into a human being or if I'm standing on top of a pile slaughtered normies at the mall laughing as I pull the trigger on myself.
I am not just ugly but also schizophrenic,autistic,paranoid and have social anxieties. I hate going outside. Period

Being inside as an incel is better than being outside in my opinion. Outside for us is brutal which is why we are inside in the first place. We are not missing anything because we do not have access to the finer things of life anyway.

I am not just ugly but also schizophrenic,autistic,paranoid and have social anxieties. I hate going outside. Period
If you weren't ugly, you wouldn't be schizophrenic, autistic, paranoid and have social anxieties. The doctors probably give you pills that fry your brain and useless therapy, plastic surgery would help you more than anything.

If you weren't ugly, you wouldn't be schizophrenic, autistic, paranoid and have social anxieties. The doctors probably give you pills that fry your brain and useless therapy, plastic surgery would help you more than anything.
Never taken pills in my whole life, I don't touch such shit but no, I don't think my mental issues would be gone if I different structured bones.

You are me and I am you
So many dudes live just like this bro and no one could care less. I've looked at other options though like van dwelling. If i can't have any friends i'd at least like to go out and experience something for christ's sake and i think that would be a good way to do it.

Never taken pills in my whole life, I don't touch such shit but no, I don't think my mental issues would be gone if I different structured bones.
How do you know that your mental issues are just the result of being treated like shit your whole life because of your genetics?

At least I don't destroy my ears and my liver with booze. Normies are insane.

I've looked at other options though like van dwelling.
Holy FUCK this is getting scary, I had the same idea a few weeks ago and wanted to create a thread about that, but I was too lazy...
Like buying some camper and driving through Europe while discovering new comfy places.
I just need way more money... :feelsbadman:

Holy FUCK this is getting scary, I had the same idea a few weeks ago and wanted to create a thread about that, but I was too lazy...
Like buying some camper and driving through Europe while discovering new comfy places.
I just need way more money... :feelsbadman:
Wow, you people absolutely car mog me(and lastgerman)
Hurts man.

@LastGerman

Yup das rite mane i feel dat

this is exactly me

Legit me, what a clown world. Time being wasted doing nothing.

I usually drink myself to happiness then pass out...

Yeah, I very rarely go outside during the weekends. Oh and my prime years are over already

Yep. Me in my room downing liquor.

People my age are having the time of their life: traveling the world with their significant other, having sex, getting married etc. Nothing changed in my life ever since I started high school. Eventually, traded school for work but my life remained the exact same. Kids half my age mog the shit out of me when it comes to dating.

People my age are having the time of their life: traveling the world with their significant other, having sex, getting married etc. Nothing changed in my life ever since I started high school. Eventually, traded school for work but my life remained the exact same. Kids half my age mog the shit out of me when it comes to dating.
Yeah, the same for me. Nothing has changed for me in 15 years. I have less life experience than some 18 year old.

Pretty much. All my weekends consist of me getting drunk by myself.

wageslaving for nothing might as well go neet

You missed something. As an ugly male there is no "prime years". Your life is trash from start to finish, you are not missing out on anything except brutal rejections

And just like that, you're already back at work doing it all over again.

You missed something. As an ugly male there is no "prime years". Your life is trash from start to finish, you are not missing out on anything except brutal rejections
Obviously I mean the youth years in general, maybe also afterwards like 21-35 or so.

Happening to me right now tbh. Makes me wonder, if these are meant to be my prime years, how bad will the years to come be???

True I very rarely do anything exept for playing vidya and browsing this forum during the weekends.

I'll just leave this here

Untitled