Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceltrait: Being at home every weekend missing out on the prime years of your life.

I wonder what Chad does at the weekend? :feelscry: :feelscry::incel::incel:

I wonder what Chad does at the weekend? :feelscry: :feelscry::incel::incel:
I cant even imagine. I know they fuck foids but beyond that, no idea.
I'm clueless to a life that doesn't involve wageslaving all week and drinking all weekend.

I'm clueless to a life that doesn't involve wageslaving all week and drinking all weekend.
Mee too, I wageslave all week long and sit infront of the computer on the weekends. Thats my life for now 10 years

They probably wake up to 200 matches on Tinder and decide which ones they will fuck :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

They wake up to a blowjob by a prime stacy and start swiping tinder
You may say this half-jockingly but this is more or less the truth.
My chadlite friend literally bangs women every weekend

Most relatable thread ever

You may say this half-jockingly but this is more or less the truth.
My chadlite friend literally bangs women every weekend
Yeah one thing ive realized is that these exxagurations or halfmemes are actually 100% true, the harem pill is real. The stuff chad can get away with is almost too fucked up to believe. He can literally treat a girl like shit, have her in the 10th rotation and she will cry and beg for him to come back.

That's it.
You know what i think that is false at least for us true incels here. If you went out to bars, clubs, discos etc. do you really think people and especially women would gather around you? lol only attractive normies or chads can score there, those places are not for us ugly incels.

He can literally treat a girl like shit.
Yes, this is true! He says outrages thing to girls, such as they should take a shower when they enter his home and they still find him cute and want him and he is not even somekind chad jock more a normie, still.
If I would say something like he always does I will have the cops around me.

Yes, this is true! He says outrages thing to girls, such as they should take a shower when they enter his home and they still find him cute and want him and he is not even somekind chad jock more a normie, still.
If I would say something like he always does I will have the cops around me.
They would accuse us of rape for just talking to them.

I just want to be with her...

days feel like seconds

Yeah being anti-social definitely has a lot to do with inceldom. Not only does one isolate oneself from realistic beauty expectations (especially since media consumed at home typically only have attractive people). But one becomes increasingly disconnected from one's peers which leads to resentment.

Yeah being anti-social definitely has a lot to do with inceldom.
This.Anti-social personality and mental problems are one of the biggest contributors to inceldom for an average male

I've been wage slaving all week and doing nothing all weekend for 15 years now. Nearly 38 years old now, so my "prime" years are long gone. Don't see this routine ever changing.

I've been wage slaving all week and doing nothing all weekend for 15 years now. Nearly 38 years old now, so my "prime" years are long gone. Don't see this routine ever changing.
Life stinks bro

If missing out weekends means partying like a degenerate, getting wasted, drugged up, chasing primal sexual intercourse and being surrounded by normies, then i am glad that i'm missing out.

If missing out weekends means partying like a degenerate, getting wasted, drugged up, chasing primal sexual intercourse and being surrounded by normies, then i am glad that i'm missing out.
Might be a cope or could be authentically true to what you believe in

Being inside as an incel is better than being outside in my opinion. Outside for us is brutal which is why we are inside in the first place. We are not missing anything because we do not have access to the finer things of life anyway.