Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltrait: Cooking in the middle of the night

M

Malte

Recruit
★★
Is it only me? I thrive during nighthours... That's the only time I feel somewhat comfortable. I might cook in around 10 minutes since I'm getting hungry. The clock is 02.51 here (Europe).
Doesn't sluts love a man that cooks? I heard they find it attractive. But that might not apply on sub8's, right?

Yes I also cook at midnight, because I forget about eating while I’m rotting in my room all day.

I heard they find it attractive.

They find anything Chad does attractive.

no, if you became a cook, it wouldn’t increase your smv.

I eat whenever i feel like it.

"teehee I love a man who can cook" = "I want my Chad to cook for me since I am too lazy to cook myself"

It can be a Wizard trait too.

Especially if I haven't bought any delivery meals or gotten myself some fast food that day from Mcniggers or another reputable well known establishment fast food chain like KFC, Wendy's, Burger King or Arby's for example.

Since I am but a lowly Wizard and not a culinary normal fag genius Gordon Ramsey tier chef cooking master the usual meals I'll whip up for myself are along these lines...

-Microwaveable TV dinner (heh, yeah we all can make that one and all of us probably have made that one).

-Pan fried french fries and some form of hamburger that I cook for myself ie either ground beef that I'll have to thaw and turn into some form of bastardized hamburger patti myself or one of those ready to go mass produced boxed burgers that are pre-formed whether it be alleged "beef" or turkey burger.

-Pan fried eggs where I break the yellow making sure the entire egg is cooked before consumption to avoid ecoli poisoning/contamination combined with buttered toast or buttered and jellied toast.

-Scrambled eggs using either two or three eggs with the same type of toast variety (depending on mood at the time) as the other egg meal. Also sometimes with these easy to make egg meals I'll have bacon, hashbrowns or both but usually only if it's easy to make microwaveable bacon and the hashbrowns will usually be oven baked hashbrowns or rather designed by the company that produces them to be made in the oven so on the rare occasions I go to the trouble to do this I have to time things out just right if I don't want to be eating cold food since eggs and toast take essentially not much time at all to whip up and get done etc, etc.

Started doing this in HS and never stopped.

Only the couple of times I was NEET and adopted a vampiric sleep schedule.

Don’t know how to cook

I'm up all night so yeah this fits me

I can't relate ngl

Idk how to cook lol I'm so useless

I heard they find it attractive.
Hilarious because a Chad bought pasta and ready made sauce. Mixed them together and served his Gf that. She literally called him a "Great chef".

Meanwhile the sub-5 who makes a 3 course 4 star meal is average.

Is it only me? I thrive during nighthours... That's the only time I feel somewhat comfortable. I might cook in around 10 minutes since I'm getting hungry. The clock is 02.51 here (Europe).
Doesn't sluts love a man that cooks? I heard they find it attractive. But that might not apply on sub8's, right?
love it

Learning to cook is a good cope. I can make chinese, thai and indian food that's just as good as a restaurant and I don't have to visit a restaurant and pay foids to do the hard job of bringing me a fucking menu and act like they deserve 30% of the price of the meal they didn't prepare.

Learning to cook is a good cope. I can make chinese, thai and indian food that's just as good as a restaurant and I don't have to visit a restaurant and pay foids to do the hard job of bringing me a fucking menu and act like they deserve 30% of the price of the meal they didn't prepare.

How do you make a good curry? I read a guys recipes where he recreated the typical base stock of a british indian curry, but it involed boiling cabbage and 8000 over steps and was incredibly compelx.

Got any good recipes?

How do you make a good curry? I read a guys recipes where he recreated the typical base stock of a british indian curry, but it involed boiling cabbage and 8000 over steps and was incredibly compelx.

Got any good recipes?
For Thai curry I just buy a jar of thai curry paste and mix it in with my chicken and vegetables, and a can of cocunut milk, and have that with rice, or add noodles. It turns out so similar to any Thai restaurant I wonder why they all chqrge so much.

Indian curry is even easier. I usually make butter chicken, and use garam masala spices, tomatoe sauce, and yogurt / cream.

There's no magic going on, just get the curry spices, chicken, veges, cocunut milk and go.

No foid will ever cook for you anyways so why not cook some good food for yourself as a cope.

For Thai curry I just buy a jar of thai curry paste and mix it in with my chicken and vegetables, and a can of cocunut milk, and have that with rice, or add noodles. It turns out so similar to any Thai restaurant I wonder why they all chqrge so much.

Indian curry is even easier. I usually make butter chicken, and use garam masala spices, tomatoe sauce, and yogurt / cream.

There's no magic going on, just get the curry spices, chicken, veges, cocunut milk and go.

No foid will ever cook for you anyways so why not cook some good food for yourself as a cope.

I can cook but im so autistic I have to follow a recipe exactly and use every ingredient, and then it becomes stressful trying to make sure I have enough of everything. I also end up taking 2 hours to cook something because its all so complex.

I can cook but im so autistic I have to follow a recipe exactly and use every ingredient, and then it becomes stressful trying to make sure I have enough of everything. I also end up taking 2 hours to cook something because its all so complex.
So just search for recipes online and follow them exactly. Thats how I usually start. It's actually almost impossible to fuck up a recipe so badly that you cant eat it. If something isnt quite right then the next time you make it you adjust whatever you got wrong. Nobodys judging you if you're the only one eating it.

A lot of incels mock cooking as a mgtow cope -- but foids can't even cook these days. Its not like you can ascend and have this woman who will cook great meals for you cause that will never happen even in the best case scenario. The foid will just expect you to take her out to eat every day.

By showering and respecting women, your maxilla will grow forward and you will automatically become 6'5
I will try this. Tomorrow I'll start wearing my new shirt that says ''Female power!''

i also thrive during night hours but life keeps me from achieving my dreams and being happy

live with mom so that means i cant do shit past a certain time due to all the noise. i'd love to cook at midnight but unable to. then i gotta get up for work stupidly early in the morning so i can be a good citizen slave for my government.

wish i could just live off the grid but sometimes things are just the way they are and there is nothing you can do to help that.

They love if all you want to do is cook for them (ie be a friendzoned orbiter) but they only want to fuck the cook if it's chad, unless it's transactional (ie prostitution for food instead of cash) but they would want to fuck chad anyway so it doesn't have a huge deal to do with his cooking.

When parents are away I cook stuff at 3 in the morning jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back