Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTrait: everything you do is seen as joke

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I've always been the butt of jokes of every group of people I met irl.
Since i was a manlet; framecel; and ugly kid I've been treated like shit and distespected by other males.
I tried to concentrate on my appereance but I just made myself even more weird by dirty bulking and weird hair style only MM will look good.

No matter how hard I tried; masculine haircut + gymcelling + tanning made me look like a tryhard.

Also i have OCD and social isolation made me weird when I try to relate to people.
I have beta;" yesman " personality; nice guy who does a lot of virtue signalling IRL, I'm passive and I try to make people appreciate me by doing the clown or self irony.

I think there's no hope when you realize your genetic will always be trash in the eyes of people.

I’m not taken seriously

that is why i just stopped taking life seriously since 18

We will not be taken seriously until they see us making out with foids.

Hahaha HAHAHAHA Hahahahahaha!

U r so funny!

Same. I autist maXx in most social situations, because I know that if I begin to talk and say what's really on my mind, my abnormal opinion will make soyciety cringe. It's over.