Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Inceltrait, not wanting to have your picture taken

• Thread starter Deleted member 21980
  • Start date
Deleted member 21980

Deleted member 21980

Boomercel
-
I refuse to have my picture taken by anyone. Hate the way I look in photos and feel like having my picture taken means that someone somewhere will have it to make fun of me.

It's always such a hassle among many things dealing with the few family gatherings I still attend.

But I've been lucky, the last picture I've had taken of myself was almost 10 years ago.

Yup haven't had a proper picture taken of me since I was 18 or 19 apart for passport(I'm now 31), its hell. I cant even look at myself in the mirror.

Yup haven't had a proper picture taken of me since I was 18 or 19 apart for passport(I'm now 31), its hell. I cant even look at myself in the mirror.
I only look at myself to see how disgusting I look.

Same tbh i'm too ugly

I hate mirrors:feelsbadman:

I wish I was a vampire so I couldn’t see my reflection

Yeah man I hate photos of myself

Haven't taken a picture of myself in at least a decade

I hate my picture, and I even made an enemy on this forum cos i didnt show mine

I want. But not by smother

i look subhuman when i got a new passport photo taken a couple months ago

Tahts true i like to take pictures of nature or soemthing else, not me in that

Same here. Mirrors always remind me of my ugliness

I can relate SO MUCH. Some years ago i went into those "classroom meetings" (i don't know why i did that) and i've asked kindly to avoid taking pictures of me. Needless to say, a "friend" of mine did the impossible to do it and then i was catched by two foids and i had to take a picture between them. I got angry and then i told them that i'd never go with those meetings again.

They acted like they did nothing. Fucking bastards.

I’m very unphotogenic

I take pictures to look at how subhuman I am tbh, hate having other people take pics of me tbh

Pictures and videos were how I figured out how ugly I actually am a few years back