Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [IncelTrait] Relating to/being a fan of anime characters that went ER

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
I personally liked pain from naruto because he said some blackpilled ass shit.

“what about my family, my village, my friends”

literally shattered bluepilled narutos world since the hidden rain had been cucked by all villages in naruto universe and always destroyed and treated likeshit (similar to trucels who are walked on in soyciety)

pain tells naruto that nobody can related to his pain unless they have felt it themselves. Very relevant to the incel community since we are told to “just shower more bro”, “just confidentmaxx” “just don’t be ugly bro”. Unless chad has been in our shoes and felt our pain, he simply can’t comprehend it

another blackpilled character was neji until chadruto kicked his ass infront of the whole village and became a bluepilled beta

For me, it's Light Yagami.

Just have Hinata obsess about you theory.

Light had a young foid chasing after him and ignored her.
It's implied he fucked the foid he was living with tbh, but he did go ER, which was the point of my post.

I don't think any of the anime characters I've liked ever did that. I've never watched Naruto.

I personally liked pain
I liked him too for the same reasons

I also liked kabuto, he was born with no exceptional ability but surgerymaxxed his way to power. It took an ass pull move to stop him and plot armour ofcourse. Nevertheless he still survived and lived after causing death of thousands and lives peacefully as if nothing happened lol.

It's implied he fucked the foid he was living with tbh, but he did go ER, which was the point of my post.

He didn't ignore her he used her for his interests, also he was staying with her for 4 years and in one of the episodes she greets him in lingerie.

He 100% fucked her and used her as a man should.

For me, it's Light Yagami.
BB98E626 BD33 4FDB 9843 ACFADED5D4AC

agreed tbhtbh

literally shattered bluepilled narutos world since the hidden rain had been cucked by all villages in naruto universe and always destroyed and treated likeshit (similar to trucels who are walked on in soyciety)

pain tells naruto that nobody can related to his pain unless they have felt it themselves. Very relevant to the incel community since we are told to “just shower more bro”, “just confidentmaxx” “just don’t be ugly bro”. Unless chad has been in our shoes and felt our pain, he simply can’t comprehend it

another blackpilled character was neji until chadruto kicked his ass infront of the whole village and became a bluepilled beta
based and narutopilled
I can't cope

Based

I also liked kabuto, he was born with no exceptional ability but surgerymaxxed his way to power. It took an ass pull move to stop him and plot armour ofcourse. Nevertheless he still survived and lived after causing death of thousands and lives peacefully as if nothing happened lol.
Lol he dark triad maxed by getting surgeries turning into a snake creature and probably fucked unconscious Anko a million times

Not only anime characters.

In anime incels have a harem of stacies.

Light was the complete opposite of an incel. He was successful in school, well-respected and popular, confident, and just plain bored of being so good at everything. There are no similarities between a character like Light and an incel.

Anime characters usually have some amazing hidden trait that makes girls gravitate towards them. If they don't and they still get a harem for no reason, then that is just illogical and nonsensical. How could anyone relate to an anime protagonist?

Kishimoto started Naruto, trying so much to make it the most bluepilled project that it ended up being blackpilled lol. I already posted in a similar thread, I might make character analysis later, pretty good cope tbh

Light was the complete opposite of an incel. He was successful in school, well-respected and popular, confident, and just plain bored of being so good at everything. There are no similarities between a character like Light and an incel.

Anime characters usually have some amazing hidden trait that makes girls gravitate towards them. If they don't and they still get a harem for no reason, then that is just illogical and nonsensical. How could anyone relate to an anime protagonist?
I didnt said yagami was an incel but he also wasnt a chad, he was autistic and his main characteristic was being smart not pretty, he was also weak, having one crazy girl like you doesnt make you a chad especially in anime where incel schmuck like yukiteru in mirai nikki also had a crazy girlfriend and incel tier shinji had a harem of foids.

Kishimoto started Naruto, trying so much to make it the most bluepilled project that it ended up being blackpilled lol. I already posted in a similar thread, I might make character analysis later, pretty good cope tbh
They literally had to push the blue pill narrative in at the last second with pain just reviving his victims because of narutos bluepilled speech. (Although he got cucked by yahiko for konan jfl at there being no jutsu for your face theory:lul::lul::lul:)

They literally had to push the blue pill narrative in at the last second with pain just reviving his victims because of narutos bluepilled speech. (Although he got cucked by yahiko for konan jfl at there being no jutsu for your face theory:lul::lul::lul:)
:feelskek: yes, very brutal. No dojutsu for your face, no Kekkei genkai for your legit disability, no jinchurikimaxx for your subhuman body, no mangekyo for your shit frame.

The only thing, I like is infinite tsukuyomimaxx

Last edited:
:feelskek: yes, very brutal. No dojutsu for your face, no Kekkei genkai for your legit disability, no jinchurikimaxx for your subhuman body, no mangekyo for your shit frame.

The only thing, I like is infinite tsukuyomimaxx
JFL at tsunade being the only person with fakeup jutsu in the whole series

I too wish to being in the infinite tsukuyomi, let’s just say thered be a lot of incoming genin if we achieved this vr world.:feelsEhh::feelsYall:

Last edited:
My niggas adachi/akechi tbh

I too wish to being in the infinite tsukuyomi, let’s just say thered be a lot of incoming genin if we achieved this vr world.:feelsEhh::feelsYall:
She was hella coping. Brutal age pill, even for anime foid.
I agree, it is better than vr though. Your most positive thoughts materialize and impact the vision. Basically, your current life, but every instance when you were cheated by life, you live through it again, just like you imagined. You could always school sweetheartmaxx. And even more you could live Chad life, while still being yourself, that's just too brutal. Living the best life in a dream, while your body rots. It still better that just rotting

I didnt said yagami was an incel but he also wasnt a chad, he was autistic and his main characteristic was being smart not pretty, he was also weak, having one crazy girl like you doesnt make you a chad especially in anime where incel schmuck like yukiteru in mirai nikki also had a crazy girlfriend and incel tier shinji had a harem of foids.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that he was good-looking several times in the anime. It doesn't matter anyway since girls were orbiting around him anyway, so he was still nowhere near incel tier.

What's autistic is this discussion though. Legit none of this matters jfl

Only to a certain extent
No , it was mentioned he was a good looking for Japan’s standarts at least and you can see from his design , Also tall(180cm) for Japan. He was popular and had multiple girls interested in him , In the first 5 mins of the anime , You can see girls giggling while looking at him , He also invited one girl out who was into him , Had another girl in college interested in him and of course Misa. He even mentioned the importance of looks , a good blackpill

Pain reminds me of the Taliban tbh lol

Think about it

Konoha = America. Strongest nation around

Uzumaki Clan = Afgahns. Both had the shit btfo by other nations

Amegakure = Afghanistan. 3rd world shithole that has been at war for literal decades. Even in Boruto, Amegakure is still a shithole

Akatsuki = Taliban. Organiztion formed to go ER on the invading army

Kabuto admits that being born with genetic superiority is all one needs to ascend
Holy fuck literal blackpill
Fucking lol I know just what you mean. the dude probably had an extensional crisis writing Naruto. It's arguably one of the most black pilled animes ever. Even Sakura now is a single mother with Sarada being a slutty girl

Last edited:

Think about it

Amegakure = Afghanistan. 3rd world shithole that has been at war for literal decades. Even in Boruto, Amegakure is still a shithole

Kabuto admits that being born with genetic superiority is all one needs to ascend

Holy fuck literal blackpill

Fucking lol I know just what you mean. the dude probably had an extensional crisis writing Naruto. It's arguably one of the most black pilled animes ever. Even Sakura now is a single mother with Sarada being a slutty girl
JFL at chadsuke breeding Sakura and just leaving LOOL. That is so fucking blackpill I can’t even fathom how some Japanese incel could even come up with it

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that he was good-looking several times in the anime. It doesn't matter anyway since girls were orbiting around him anyway, so he was still nowhere near incel tier.

What's autistic is this discussion though. Legit none of this matters jfl
Only to a certain extent
No , it was mentioned he was a good looking for Japan’s standarts at least and you can see from his design , Also tall(180cm) for Japan. He was popular and had multiple girls interested in him , In the first 5 mins of the anime , You can see girls giggling while looking at him , He also invited one girl out who was into him , Had another girl in college interested in him and of course Misa. He even mentioned the importance of looks , a good blackpill
I'm sorry, I watched death note really long time ago, I didn't remember many things , I guess he was a chad.

Tbh I don't think anyone knows this anime but with the antagonists (protagonists) of Zankyou no Terror, I felt their pain tbh.

Same as Punpun and that incel guy from that manga called Lookism or some shit like that, but yeah, those are from mangas.

yes

Think about it

Brutal, that's a good reference :lul::lul::lul:. Why uzumaki are Afghani though, If ame = Afganistan?
Omg, that's brutal. I don't watch boruto, but as far as I know, chadsuke might have extramarital kid later in the series. They need more Chad sharinganmaxxed characters for ratings. Sarada just a stupid hoe

Why uzumaki are Afghani though, If ame = Afganistan?

It's moreso a general correlation. Amegakure is a country ravaged by war thanks to Konoha, so is Afghanistan ravaged by America. Pain, who is an Uzumaki, is a refugee in Amegakure and went ER on Konoha, just like how Osama bin Laden, who was a refugee in Afghansitan, went ER on America

Plus, Afghans and Uzumakis have red hair

Afghan-children.jpg

Omg, that's brutal. I don't watch boruto, but as far as I know, chadsuke might have extramarital kid later in the series. They need more Chad sharinganmaxxed characters for ratings. Sarada just a stupid hoe
Yeah, Sarada even has daddy issues and admits to daydreaming about Naruto being her dad

dkumk9hxcut31.jpg