Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [IncelTrait] Women always deluded and messed around with you

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Idk why some foids did this to me on the internet but basically I would ask them if they want to get to know eachbother and they resonded positively but then I carried the entire conversation and her response would be "yeah", "no", "idk", and when aske md if she is not a talkative person they would reply outright "i am normally talkative but we do not have topics to talk about", like bitch, I literally pulled out all the fucking topics we could talk about and you were one word responding from the get go while I carried the convo. Wtf why do they do this? Knowing their nature they probably like this type of psychological torture.

It is entertaining for them

Idk why some foids did this to me on the internet but basically I would ask them if they want to get to know eachbother and they resonded positively but then I carried the entire conversation and her response would be "yeah", "no", "idk", and when aske md if she is not a talkative person they would reply outright "i am normally talkative but we do not have topics to talk about", like bitch, I literally pulled out all the fucking topics we could talk about and you were one word responding from the get go while I carried the convo. Wtf why do they do this? Knowing their nature they probably like this type of psychological torture.
My only interaction with a foid this week was when I went to the mall by myself and tried getting inside an elevator. She was with another foid and as soon as I stepped in, they both stepped out immediately. So I wish I could even get teased and "messed with". I'm sick of this existence.

My only interaction with a foid this week was when I went to the mall by myself and tried getting inside an elevator. She was with another foid and as soon as I stepped in, they both stepped out immediately. So I wish I could even get teased and "messed with". I'm sick of this existence.
Maybe they were legit just exiting the elevator then.

Idk if she is awkward. She is simply uninterested.

Last edited:
Because you aren’t chad.

That video is blue pilled cope. She is making it awkward because you are ugly. That’s it.
That's what he's saying tho. If you are socially able to communicate with guys then you should be ok with women too ... unless they're actively sabotaging your conversations. Which is something they do when they hate you, they will make it awkward when they want you to leave

It may be lack of interest or just a cruel way of entertaining themselves. I've seen that type of behavior before. Keep in mind foids think and act like kids many times, they get easily bored and probably find hard to keep their attention on something.

I can relate. This was my every interaction with them.