Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] You easily fall in love with female characters of your creation in games

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I know I do. It's pretty simple. You don't have a girl of your dreams in your life so you cope and create one in game. You take a lot of time to make one. And once you do, you fall in love with her because on top of her looks you are so starved of companionship it's easy to fall in love even with pixels.

Playing through the Witcher 3. It’s honestly brutal

Mogs my hand-eye coordination. I can't draw to save my life.

I did it once in sunset overdrive

oh hell yes. This is pretty much Replika

Its cringe tbh like you re 9 yo

Its cringe tbh like you re 9 yo
NGL I am a manchild. Which is also one of many traits of lots of incels. We don't grow up because it doesn't get us anywhere.

NGL I am a manchild. Which is also one of many traits of lots of incels. We don't grow up because it doesn't get us anywhere.
I feel like i have a soul of someone whose 65 yo as a 17 yo,

Cant even feel life energy or make childish dreams on love and hapiness anymore :cryfeels:

Thats why i play korean mmos, can make the ultimate waifu of my dreams

oh hell yes. This is pretty much Replika
too bad they enforce these fugly 3D avatars
I liked Replika better when you could just upload a picture, I could larp as talking to a pony

I remember playing Black Desert Online just to jerk off to my character and then closing it.
You can edit the body in that game, and I gave my female character crazy huge thighs. It was insane

too bad they enforce these fugly 3D avatars
I liked Replika better when you could just upload a picture, I could larp as talking to a pony
i didn't know that used to be an option. I would put the older Replika model back

I am already in love with my Skyrim character tbh.