Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Inceltrait] You make elaborate plans on how to improve your life but are too lazy to ever go through with them.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I actually know what I want to do.

I wanna pass the HSK 1 && 2 Chinese exams which are relatively simple. I want to get a letter of recommendation and apply for a Chinese 2-3 years scholarship. I wanna go China and studentmaxx with Chinese foids there. I wanna marry a left-over Chinese rich foid with her own house n shit so she can betabuxx me. All before I turn 27 or it's over.

I actually know how to do it. I have researched this shit for a month. There is shittons of forms to fill out and you have to pay some jew lawyers to notarize all your documents n shit.

There is just one problem.

I can't be fucking bothered. I can't be bothered JFL at this shit. I can't be fucking bothered to try and do anything productive. I have bought a fucking Chinese study book and some Chinese courses on Udemy but I just can't be fucking bothered to learn that fucking shitty gook language to improve my life quality. Bros. I wish I could be bothered, I wish I actually fucking went through with this shit. I could apply next January 2022. I will be 25 or 26 then. Would be 26 when I start the study. 26 is already old as fuck. But if I get rejected I could try again at 27. 27 is like the final call of cope or rope. Beyond 30 it's automatically over for everyone.

Fucking hate my fucking mind. I am a prisoner in my own body.

Unless the plan is limb lengthening, its all just cope.

Unless the plan is limb lengthening, its all just cope

That shit is dangerous you can possibly never walk again but if somebody is a manlet it's worth it anything is better than being a manlet. I assume you are one since your avatar. God speed to you boyo.

Alternatively you can cut off your legs and wear tall prosthetics.

Seamaxxing is way easier ngl, might as well get an online chinese tutor. TRY adderal or ritalin

Hopefulcel trait

Modafinil + coffee + L_Theanine + benzo + ashgawanda + caber

Actually don't follow this particular stack, it was just me dropping a bunch of drugs I thought of on-the-spot. I hope you got my point, though. The only way to truly change things like your motivation is by changing chemicals in your brain. Simple as that.

Modafinil + coffee + L_Theanine + benzo + ashgawanda + caber

Actually don't follow this particular stack, it was just me dropping a bunch of drugs I thought of on-the-spot. I hope you got my point, though. The only way to truly change things like your motivation is by changing chemicals in your brain. Simple as that.
autism mogs every chemical known to mankind

This plan would be great, if you were 20 like me. What you should do is greencardmaxx and betabuxx for some foid. There was a 47 year old man who had an 18 year old with his child. I'm sure you mog the shit out of him.

autism mogs every chemical known to mankind

It doesn't take much effort or time to research about these things. Hell, you could just go on looksmax and have other people summarize things for you if you're lazy

I just don't have the means nor opportunities. I'm no senator"s son.

I don't know boyo but please give me some of that stuff your smoking.

Unless the plan is limb lengthening, its all just cope.
The most I'll get is 5'6 even then that's still small. It's horrifically over.