Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story IncelTrait: You would use ask.fm to talk to your crush

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Ask.fm peak was 2010-2012, i remember i would religiously use it to ask girls i had crushes on various questions, who they like, what are they doing today and so on.. :feelshaha:

One time i forgot to check so that question would be sent anonymously, i wrote something like this: "Why are you hanging out with these guys, are you trying to fit in to be a thug aswell?" this was some thug-ish guy almost got my ass beat over ask.fm

Also i would answer daily questions like a fucking faggot, because nobody asked me questions. :feelsLSD::dab::feelsrope:

Can my brothers Poles and Litwanians relate?
@Barney Calhoun guilty of this? manau, kad as ne vienas toks :feelshaha:

Last edited:
People showed their true colors on that site and talked shit about anyone and everyone tbh

Yes, 100%. I did this all the fucking time lol. Usually did it just to troll or mess with them, though.

it was a shitshow tbh. id ask questions to stir some shit up and make people against each other ngl it was the shit for a couple of years now its obselete

Why have a crush when you already know the outcome?