Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Incest pill] How many of you would ascend with your 1st cousin if given the opportunity? (POLL)

Would you ascend with your 1st cousin is she was down?

• Yes, duh

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 38.0%

• Total voters
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
no tbh that'd be gay

@Unsaveable thought?

No for obvious reasons.

Seriously wtf is up with these weird incestuous topics?
Cringe

I would fuck my cousin if given the chance.

I tried for 3 years to have any sort of sexual relations with my cousin and didn't succeeded, another brutal heightpill about it is that at one point she even told me i would be 'manly if i was taller' so yea muh height is cope right guys??

Yeah man pussy is pussy idgaf as long as she doesnt obviously resemble my parents or some shit.

Though im an only child with virtually no family so i dont really have perspective

I would fuck my cousin if given the chance.

I tried for 3 years to have any sort of sexual relations with my cousin and didn't succeeded, another brutal heightpill about it is that at one point she even told me i would be 'manly if i was taller' so yea muh height is cope right guys??
Based and brutal. Sorry bout that.

Would if nobody found out

When I was younger yes, now no.

Islam does not forbid it. I did not grow up with any of my extended family.

would ascend with sister lol easy yes

No. Religious reasons.

Yes but I’d never of even entertained the thought if any of the mean spirited cunts I was interested in, in high school as a teenager actually reciprocated my attraction and desire for them.

I have precisely one cousin that is a super Stacy that I may of actually had a chance to smash at one point but can’t go into any MAJOR details of why I felt that I even had a chance with her as that could be considered bragging.

Shit, even just saying the above might be construed as such.

Please delete my post without banning or warning me mods if this post violates the forum rules as I’m just trying to be informative without going too far with things but eh maybe I’ve said too much already.

All I can say to reassure you all is no I ultimately didn’t press forward and ascend with her but just saying there was one particular day we were alone together and she was practically throwing herself at me by every PUA or Playboy magazine esque crazy sex story measure or standard ie she was getting in my face, posing herself provocatively in front of me, at times hugging me and touching my chest and shoulders slowly and deliberately with a coy facial expression.

She was also acting bubbly and fun and of course ALL of my jokes both bad or good were incredibly funny to her that day even. I just couldn’t “lose” with her so to speak.

I think what she wanted was for me to take charge like a man and just grab her and kiss her passionately now that I think back on it and then I would’ve ascended and at least been the degenerate southern stereotype of Chad at least one time in my life despite actually being from the northern section of America ie remember that it’s southerners first and foremost that are stereotyped as “cousin fuckers” so yeah that’s why I said the whole thing above about being the southern “degenerate” version of Chad.

Anyway I was too dumb, shy or afraid and probably cucked by Christ insanity at the time to give her what she clearly wanted ie me inside her.

Oh well.

Maybe it’s for the best or part of God’s great plan that she and her family not much later moved away and she then spent much of her life being some filthy wetback’s punching bag and sexual pincushion?

Last edited:
Anyone who says no is volcel.

Bluepillers: 44

Yes but I’d never of even entertained the thought if any of the mean spirited cunts I was interested in, in high school as a teenager actually reciprocated my attraction and desire for them.

I have precisely one cousin that is a super Stacy that I may of actually had a chance to smash at one point but can’t go into any MAJOR details of why I felt that I even had a chance with her as that could be considered bragging.

Please delete my post without banning or warning me mods if this post violates the forum rules as I’m just trying to be informative without going too far with things but eh maybe I’ve said too much already.

All I can say to reassure you all is no I ultimately didn’t press forward and ascend with her but just saying there was one particular day we were alone together and she was practically throwing herself at me by every PUA or Playboy magazine esque crazy sex story measure or standard ie she was getting in my face, posing herself provocatively in front of me, at times hugging me and touching my chest and shoulders slowly and deliberately with a coy facial expression.

She was also acting bubbly and fun and of course ALL of my jokes both bad or good were incredibly funny to her that day even. I just couldn’t “lose” with her so to speak.

I think what she wanted was for me to take charge like a man and just grab her and kiss her passionately now that I think back on it and then I would’ve ascended and at least been the degenerate southern stereotype of Chad at least one time in my life despite actually being from the northern section of America ie remember that it’s southerners first and foremost that are stereotyped as “cousin fuckers” so yeah that’s why I said the whole thing above about being the southern “degenerate” version of Chad.

Anyway I was too dumb, shy or afraid and probably cucked by Christ insanity at the time to give her what she clearly wanted ie me inside her.

Oh well.

Maybe it’s for the best or part of God’s great plan that she and her family not much later moved away and she then spent much of her life being some filthy wetback’s punching bag and sexual pincushion?
:banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:
Anyone who says no is volcel.
Based
Bluepillers: 44
jfl

Oh well.

Shit, too bad you didnt fuck her.
:chad:

I'm a sand nigger, but no.

I have two cousins who are both very pretty and not related to me by blood. Still though, I hate taking something pure and putting cumplanet in it. So I'll pass.

I have no female cousins

When life gives you a chance, take it.
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Anything incest is a no no. She has to be genetically far as possible. Incest is probably the reason yall are truecels

No, because
A: she's my cousin
B: she's a bitchy landwale
Incest is probably the reason yall are truecels
honestly, with my family I would not be surprised.

yes tbh, used to jack off to my cousins pics

Would smash into another dimension.

Only the young ones
I got a cousin with 7 kids. Fuck her and fuck her roastie pussy

Honestly I'd just do it to get a nut off but tbh a relationship sounds extremely awkward. I hope you're talking about a one and done deal

no tbh that'd be gay
No for obvious reasons.
Seriously wtf is up with these weird incestuous topics? View attachment 347314
No, because
A: she's my cousin
B: she's a bitchy landwale

honestly, with my family I would not be surprised.
I'm a sand nigger, but no.
When I was younger yes, now no.

Lmao @ this cope. @RREEEEEEEEE too many here don’t realize everyone is cousins
Thanks for bringing this to my attention @Transcended Trucel. Jfl, these morons are totally braindead. :feelshaha: It is the result of being unable to cope with the fact that we are all cousins and thus related anyway. What will happen if we let them know their parents, grandparents, ancestors are cousins to each other too? Would they rope?

Personally, I'd say no because my first cousin is an absolute subhuman in her 40s and looks like a tranny.