Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incomplete world tinder statistics with 400 000 females counted

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
And so it is done, almost half million females under my judgement, and would be more than half million, if not tinder lags. So here it is, tinder world:

age of females: 18-22
swipes: 410 529
right: 764 (0,19%)
left: 409 765

Best places in right swipes, country with highest part of righswippeable is China with 1,33%, and area (with 161 km radius) is Beijing with 1,5%
By number of right swipes, country with most of them is China with 123, and area with most is Imperial Area of Kaunas with 110, and from outside areas - Shenzhen with 40

how many of them are bots?

You should show map of world with your swipes

And only 764 got right swiped
All women past the age of 20 are hideous whores who have taken thousands of dicks. I can't take them seriously. They're disgusting.

All women past the age of 20 are hideous whores who have taken thousands of dicks. I can't take them seriously. They're disgusting.
What about the thread few days ago about the 16 year old roastie with a 1000 laycount

That's a damn lot of swipes

Did u get any match?

interesting stats read, screenshotted, archived, printed, and bookmarked