Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious increase stamina

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
After I do cardio for some 3 minutes, my lower chest hurts, I become nauseous :feelspuke: and gasp for every breath :feelsohh:.
My stamina is shit.

How can I improve my stamina to be a marathon runner ?

Just keep running bro

What kind of cardio are we talking? I mean if you are sprinting for 3 minutes straight, its obv gonna hurt.

What kind of cardio are we talking? I mean if you are sprinting for 3 minutes straight, its obv gonna hurt.
Not even sprinting, just mid pace running. :cryfeels:
I can sprint max for 1 minute.

Not even sprinting, just mid pace running. :cryfeels:
I can sprint max for 1 minute.
You already mog me then. Have you measured distance? How far do you make in 3 minutes.

You already mog me then. Have you measured distance? How far do you make in 3 minutes.
didn't count for 3 minutes, but i run 4km in 30 min

didn't count for 3 minutes, but i run 4km in 30 min
I have similar pace 35-40 minutes for 4.2km. My stamina is shit as well. On top of that my subhuman right leg is loose on all joints. Makes me loose gait.

Interval sprinting is recommended to increase short term pace. Like run 100m walk 100m then run 100m...5 times. Don't know about marathons though. I could probably run any lenght at low pace jogging. But my current goal is to reduce the mile down to 6 and a half minutes

Nonstop sprinting 1 time a week, will gradually increase your stamina over the time

After I do cardio for some 3 minutes, my lower chest hurts, I become nauseous :feelspuke: and gasp for every breath :feelsohh:.
My stamina is shit.

How can I improve my stamina to be a marathon runner ?
First aim to run consistently for 10mins and increase that as you progress after you get used to running at least 20 mins you can increase the intensity gradient and running postures.
Anyways what's the reason that makes you wanna be a marathon runner?

Pace yourself If you're just getting back into cardio.

Video undefined 2943005100000578 664 636x358

First aim to run consistently for 10mins and increase that as you progress after you get used to running at least 20 mins you can increase the intensity gradient and running postures.
Anyways what's the reason that makes you wanna be a marathon runner?
it feels good to walk/run.

Same here would love to know if I ever have to run from cops again

You should try something called

crystal meth