Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Increasing amount of screenshots from here on cucktears

ropenotcope

ropenotcope

Currently Looksmaxxing
★★
I went to check and see if they still had the link to this site pinned. They did not, but I did see a few more users than usual posting about this site on there. I have no doubt there are roasties and cucks among us who post to that site, but hide or don't get banned very fast.

Or they're just lurking. Cucktears are pathetic. They've got nothing better to do than to bully male virgins.

cucktears must pay

Why don't they have normal hobbies????

they are english policemen, the greatest police in the force ( at 1:38 )

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWgcPTV2nCA[/video]

For some reason there are a lot more /r/braincels posts on /r/cucktears than posts from this website

This isn't anything new. This site is where they get most of their material from.

Facade said:
Why don't they have normal hobbies????

You shouldn't be one to talk lol. Unless you watch mainstream anime.

Most of the cunts just lurk.

Kointo said:
This isn't anything new. This site is where they get most of their material from.

You shouldn't be one to talk lol. Unless you watch mainstream anime.

Yeah but we are in the position to do that(isolated,lonely etc) and we don't claim that we are normal human beings unlike them

Facade said:
Yeah but we are in the position to do that(isolated,lonely etc) and we don't claim that we are normal human beings unlike them

Fair enough.

Kointo said:

I saw most of their attention now focused on r/maleforeveralone now. They're calling it incels 2.0 and all trying to get banned from it like they did r/incels.

ropenotcope said:
I saw most of their attention now focused on r/maleforeveralone now. They're calling it incels 2.0 and all trying to get banned from it like they did r/incels.

Why the fuck are they against free speech? This pisses me off.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Or they're just lurking. Cucktears are pathetic. They've got nothing better to do than to bully male virgins.

Imagine how pathetic you must be to stalk and hate on us for doing nothing but exist. Imagine every day going here ton contribute nothing and then grab a random screencap for the piggies at cucktears

blackpill_incel said:
Imagine how pathetic you must be to stalk and hate on us for doing nothing but exist. Imagine every day going here ton contribute nothing and then grab a random screencap for the piggies at cucktears

I guess because they're fat they're doing a little exercise with their fingers as to burn some calories. kek.

Facade said:
Because they aren't actually normal, they're subhumans that cope by bullying

PessimisticFailure said:
Because they aren't actually normal, they're subhumans that cope by bullying

Yup but they won't admit it

127 guests at the time of this post. Jesus.

Rotunda said:
127 guests at the time of this post. Jesus.

There's no way to fix the issue either without creating new ones.

I suggest we start spoiling normie media in our signatures.

For 2018, let's make sure not a single one of them doesn't know the ending to Infinity War 2 days before its even released.

TheIncelPill said:
I suggest we start spoiling normie media in our signatures.

For 2018, let's make sure not a single one of them doesn't know the ending to Infinity War 2 days before its even released.

That would be pretty hilarious, but spoilers of any kind shouldn't be allowed.

Kointo said:
That would be pretty hilarious, but spoilers of any kind shouldn't be allowed.

If you still consume media, especially mindless Hollywood trash where Chads slay the females you are attracted to, you haven't reached the bottom yet.

TheIncelPill said:
If you still consume media, especially mindless Hollywood trash where Chads slay the females you are attracted to, you haven't reached the bottom yet.

I've gone beyond the bottom. I live in the media that I consume.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I guess because they're fat they're doing a little exercise with their fingers as to burn some calories. kek.

A good way to spot an incelqueers invader is to look out for typos. Them fat sausage fingers on greasy keyboards.

existentialhack said:
Them fat sausage fingers on greasy keyboards.

I would be considered an incelqueers invader then

IT need to be burned

It doesn't matter. In fact, the more cucktears plays us up the more people are slowly blackpilled. It only takes a piece of doubt for a man to question every bluepill he ever consumed

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Top jej

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back