Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Increasingly suicidal behaviour.

VST

VST

Banned
-
I feel like with each week I am becoming a lot more suicidal and reckless.
I have recently stopped looking for cars when crossing the street and today I even subconciously look at some land rover driving towards me and crossed the street when it was only like 10m away from me (unfortunately didn't go under it's wheels) the driver just shouted "get out of the road you prick" and I carried on thinking nothing of it.

It's like I completely do not give a fuck anymore. My life, my job, whatever it's all the same pointless shit. I wouldn't care even if I lost it all, my future holds nothing but perpetual loneliness.

If you want to die that bad, then trade with me your 6 ft height and hair and average white looks and i'll kill the shit out of you.

If you want to die that bad, then trade with me your 6 ft height and hair and average white looks and i'll kill the shit out of you.

if only that was possible lol.

bad idea. U will end up crippled and even more miserable. If ur gonna do anything be damn sure it works 100%

if only that was possible lol.
I'm mentally fucked too and i'm far from normal and act like aspies. But at least i don't want to be fucked both aesthetically and mentally.

bad idea. U will end up crippled and even more miserable. If ur gonna do anything be damn sure it works 100%
If I become crippled for life I'll be able to live off benefits and just NEET til my demise.

I'm not even 6ft
You said you were 6ft in the morning and 5'11 throughout the day. The morning height is your real height, so you're actually 6ft.

You said you were 6ft in the morning and 5'11 throughout the day. The morning height is your real height, so you're actually 6ft.
Ah, I see. I always thought that the 5'11" height was the actual height.

Ah, I see. I always thought that the 5'11" height was the actual height.
Go out and slay some Asian stacies or visit a 2nd or 3rd world country and marry a 18 years old cutie virgin.

Go out and slay some Asian stacies or visit a 2nd or 3rd world country and marry a 18 years old cutie virgin.

Lol, I am from a 2nd world country so marrying a 18 yo virgin wouldn't work since most of them hate their own kind, also the 2nd world has had too much hollywood influence so you'd be lucky finding a virgin above the age of 16.

Lol, I am from a 2nd world country so marrying a 18 yo virgin wouldn't work since most of them hate their own kind, also the 2nd world has had too much hollywood influence so you'd be lucky finding a virgin above the age of 16.
Come here where i live, convert to Islam and i'll guarantee you an access to marry a 7/10 cutie, 18 years old virgin, non-slutty, non-degenrate, prime female.

I'm mentally fucked too and i'm far from normal and act like aspies. But at least i don't want to be fucked both aesthetically and mentally.
Asperger is the extreme male brain. Extremely male is perfect for engineering, programming, coding etc stuff that requires math and logic.

I'm not suicidal, I am just depressed and aimless

Asperger is the extreme male brain. Extremely male is perfect for engineering, programming, coding etc stuff that requires math and logic.

That's why accounting was once seen as the "Geeks" job, because it attracted autists like me. Now it's full of Chads that hire other chads that don't even know what they're doing.

That's why accounting was once seen as the "Geeks" job, because it attracted autists like me. Now it's full of Chads that hire other chads that don't even know what they're doing.
I get what you are saying.

Autism isn't even real because it just means a man who is very masculine. Nothing more nothing less. Degenerate society doesn't appreciate it anymore.

I get what you are saying.

Autism isn't even real because it just means a man who is very masculine. Nothing more nothing less. Degenerate society doesn't appreciate it anymore.

I wouldn't say more masculine since most autists are pretty shy, but I would say that an autistic brain is a more "evolved" since most of the tech we use today was invented by autists.

Not a smart way to go.

Same it feels so close right now

Just wanna fall asleep and never wake up