[Blackpill] India is proof that money isn't enough to make up for your looks

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
★★★★
56d 17h 50m
Did you know that the southern part of India is generally richer? Its not made up. Just look at this chart

Southerners are richer, maybe smarter and also act generally more civilized.

Unfortunately in the South its filled with Dravidian and people with abo mixture so there are a lot of people who look like this

HOjbEaOZ.jpg

So this guy could be a guy who went to IIT and became a millionaire. Yet you would still think something wrong.

In contrast Northern Indians are stereotyped as looking like this. Doesn't help in general they are bigger too.

20-years-of-Hrithik-Roshan-A-Bollywood-journey.jpg

Of course this is exaggeration because 1. Roshan is 1 out on a billion and 2.You have a lot of pajeet looking people in the North and a lot of white looking people in the south.

Unfortunately stereotypes override logical sense or facts

But as shown above, the north is generally poorer in general, less educated, people are more violent and rude etc. A lot of the meme images (Street shitting) of India are from the center to northern parts of India

And yet they have a halo effect of being stereotyped as looking more "Aryan" so they get let off. its amazing how the north still has to gall to look down on the south and force its standards on them.

Basically being a southerner is generally better as you are richer, smarter, more civilized etc. However because there are more ugly people down there (as believed) they still get a lot of crap there even though there should be more blame going to the North where there are genuine problems. The Halo effect really is something huh

Last edited:
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
54d 1h 43m
literally every rich ethnic is proof of that

L

lll

It was fun posting but I’m actually a foid.
-
18d 9h 50m
Over for ethnics

dogcel256

dogcel256

Officer
24d 18h 15m
The south parts of india had to create their own bollywood because they were too subhuman jfl.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
★★★★★
16d 19h 17m
I don't think Dravidians are ugly. Only racists do who think skin color is important (it isn't).

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
27d 12h 31m
I always thought curryland is filled with subhumans whom I can mog. I wasn't aware there were curries like Roshan who can mog white Chads into oblivion. Damn.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

Fuck Thread Shitters
-
22d 12h 58m
north indians are still ugly, its just us dravidians are bit more uglier, there both shitskins. the best looking indians from the north part look arabic basically

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
26d 16h 20m
Sub5 Indians regularly ascend when THEY LIVE IN INDIA. So honestly, every single one of those guys who ascends (by any means necessary, including arranged marriage) TERAMOG western incels. Its coping to think ugly fuckers on that continent aren't ascending. Hardcore coping. Indians literally live in tropical conditions without air conditioning and eat food from takeaway restaurants without sinks for the employees to wash their hands in. Yet here we are, in the west, sitting on incels.co while Chad is in "lockdown" with his foid. Really makes you wonder. I swear to you if I am ever able to physically, I would move to India to ascend. Its not a joke.

tenor.png

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
80d 4h 26m
Strong post I would've went with a different title though.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
94d 5h 33m
brutal. more proof southie>northie

Yerberito

Yerberito

Enlightened
★★★★★
53d 20h 45m
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Over before it began.
★★★★★
11d 7h 56m
north indians are still ugly, its just us dravidians are bit more uglier, there both shitskins. the best looking indians from the north part look arabic basically
Nah a lot of Dravidians have good bones. Tall ones look moreasculine and can even black maxx

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
4d 1h 22m
My parents are richer than most curries(top 10%), studied in the most expensive university, yet here I am rotting in my room meanwhile my broke asfuck chadlite acquaintance doesn't only get regular sex and ego boost from his foid but she literally gives him money to support his broke ass. Meanwhile my life has been miserable in terms of love, sex, respect etc for as long as I can remember, it's good to be able afford some copes that would be too expensive for regular curries though

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
93d 19h 46m
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
93d 19h 46m
DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★★
14d 16h 2m
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
★★★★★
59d 4h 45m
In contrast Northern Indians are stereotyped as looking like this. Doesn't help in general they are bigger too.

View attachment 230881
Never saw a single northern curry in my life who looks anything close to that.

Most curries IRL look like these --

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
85d 1h 42m
South indiancels are generally more cultured than their brutish north indian counterparts. Ofcourse looks > all and currywhores generally prefer north indian phenotypes (even the abo looking ones want a NI looking guy).

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★
11d 8h 32m
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Mocro Mafia Communist
★★★★★
128d 7h 10m
@gymletethnicel

lol @ this coper
:lul: :lul: :lul:
I'm not even curry and even I know that racepill hits curries the hardest. This guy is the biggest coper on the forum, he apparently LOVES being brown :feelskek:. Not to mention that he Islammaxxing so he can go to paradise XD.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
★★★★★
16d 19h 17m
stats mean nothing :soy:
See, I told you that you had a two-digit IQ. "Muh stedz :soy:"
:lul: :lul: :lul:
I'm not even curry and even I know that racepill hits curries the hardest. This guy is the biggest coper on the forum, he apparently LOVES being brown :feelskek:. Not to mention that he Islammaxxing so he can go to paradise XD.
Aren't you bitter only because God made you handicapped? Jfl.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Mocro Mafia Communist
★★★★★
128d 7h 10m
Aren't you bitter only because God made you handicapped?
Handicapped, ethnic, turbomanlet with nearly deformed-face amd micropenis.

NOT being bitter in my position is ULTRA MEGA GIGA COPING
See, I told you that you had a two-digit IQ. "Muh stedz :soy:"
Proven fact that whites have higher SMV and better countries, stop coping.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck ツ
★★★★★
84d 13h 53m
My parents are richer than most curries(top 10%), studied in the most expensive university, yet here I am rotting in my room meanwhile my broke asfuck chadlite acquaintance doesn't only get regular sex and ego boost from his foid but she literally gives him money to support his broke ass. Meanwhile my life has been miserable in terms of love, sex, respect etc for as long as I can remember, it's good to be able afford some copes that would be too expensive for regular curries though
Are you actually from india? I think I saw your post in some other thread and you said you were from India.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
★★★★★
16d 19h 17m
Handicapped, ethnic, turbomanlet with nearly deformed-face amd micropenis.

NOT being bitter in my position is ULTRA MEGA GIGA COPING

Proven fact that whites have higher SMV and better countries, stop coping.
Cope, you are just a self-hating deathnik. Can't relate since I love being curry.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Mocro Mafia Communist
★★★★★
128d 7h 10m
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
★★★★★
16d 19h 17m
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Mocro Mafia Communist
★★★★★
128d 7h 10m
W

WizardofSoda

Veteran
★★
46d 17h 47m
I know a very outgoing curry, who is also successful in business. He owns several houses and drives luxury SUV's.

Still a virgin at age 44. He is also a hardcore feminist.

Last edited:
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
★★★★★
16d 19h 17m
Why? It is literally better to be white in every single aspect of life You are gigacoping hard.
You are deluded if you think this. White privilege is real, though. But so was brown privilege, where Nordic women sought after brown men decades ago.

Joelossus

Joelossus

22 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel
★★★★★
27d 10h 39m
Didn't read. But Indians mog cumskins like me, by default.

Joelossus

Joelossus

22 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel
★★★★★
27d 10h 39m
What are your motivations behind this reasoning?
Are you srsly asking me for my motives behind wanting to become a god walking on earth?

Last edited:
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
★★★★★
16d 19h 17m
Are you srsly asking me for my motives behind wanting to become a walking god on earth?
Yes, bro. So that a self-hating deathnik can stop the self-hatred and enjoy being an ethnic. All those gib-me-dats.

Comfycel

Comfycel

24 y/o NEETcel Weebcel 2D>3DPD Every Single Time
★★★
12d 17h 40m
All brown indians are pretty ugly tbh and most of them smell like shit too.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 11m
Did you know that the southern part of India is generally richer? Its not made up. Just look at this chart

Southerners are richer, maybe smarter and also act generally more civilized.

Unfortunately in the South its filled with Dravidian and people with abo mixture so there are a lot of people who look like this

View attachment 230880

So this guy could be a guy who went to IIT and became a millionaire. Yet you would still think something wrong.

View attachment 230881

Of course this is exaggeration because 1. Roshan is 1 out on a billion and 2.You have a lot of pajeet looking people in the North and a lot of white looking people in the south.

Unfortunately stereotypes override logical sense or facts

But as shown above, the north is generally poorer in general, less educated, people are more violent and rude etc. A lot of the meme images (Street shitting) of India are from the center to northern parts of India

And yet they have a halo effect of being stereotyped as looking more "Aryan" so they get let off. its amazing how the north still has to gall to look down on the south and force its standards on them.

Basically being a southerner is generally better as you are richer, smarter, more civilized etc. However because there are more ugly people down there (as believed) they still get a lot of crap there even though there should be more blame going to the North where there are genuine problems. The Halo effect really is something huh
holy shit i didnt know that, brutal

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
4d 1h 22m
Are you actually from india? I think I saw your post in some other thread and you said you were from India.
Yes I am from india