Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill India is proof that money isn't enough to make up for your looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Did you know that the southern part of India is generally richer? Its not made up. Just look at this chart

800px-Indian_states_and_union_territories_by_NSDP_%28nominal%29_per_capita_according_to_latest_available_data.png

Southerners are richer, maybe smarter and also act generally more civilized.

Unfortunately in the South its filled with Dravidian and people with abo mixture so there are a lot of people who look like this

HOjbEaOZ

So this guy could be a guy who went to IIT and became a millionaire. Yet you would still think something wrong.

In contrast Northern Indians are stereotyped as looking like this. Doesn't help in general they are bigger too.

20 years of Hrithik Roshan A Bollywood journey

Of course this is exaggeration because 1. Roshan is 1 out on a billion and 2.You have a lot of pajeet looking people in the North and a lot of white looking people in the south.

Unfortunately stereotypes override logical sense or facts

But as shown above, the north is generally poorer in general, less educated, people are more violent and rude etc. A lot of the meme images (Street shitting) of India are from the center to northern parts of India

And yet they have a halo effect of being stereotyped as looking more "Aryan" so they get let off. its amazing how the north still has to gall to look down on the south and force its standards on them.

Basically being a southerner is generally better as you are richer, smarter, more civilized etc. However because there are more ugly people down there (as believed) they still get a lot of crap there even though there should be more blame going to the North where there are genuine problems. The Halo effect really is something huh

Last edited:
literally every rich ethnic is proof of that

Over for ethnics

The south parts of india had to create their own bollywood because they were too subhuman jfl.

I don't think Dravidians are ugly. Only racists do who think skin color is important (it isn't).

I always thought curryland is filled with subhumans whom I can mog. I wasn't aware there were curries like Roshan who can mog white Chads into oblivion. Damn.

north indians are still ugly, its just us dravidians are bit more uglier, there both shitskins. the best looking indians from the north part look arabic basically

Sub5 Indians regularly ascend when THEY LIVE IN INDIA. So honestly, every single one of those guys who ascends (by any means necessary, including arranged marriage) TERAMOG western incels. Its coping to think ugly fuckers on that continent aren't ascending. Hardcore coping. Indians literally live in tropical conditions without air conditioning and eat food from takeaway restaurants without sinks for the employees to wash their hands in. Yet here we are, in the west, sitting on incels.co while Chad is in "lockdown" with his foid. Really makes you wonder. I swear to you if I am ever able to physically, I would move to India to ascend. Its not a joke.

Tenor

Strong post I would've went with a different title though.

brutal. more proof southie>northie

north indians are still ugly, its just us dravidians are bit more uglier, there both shitskins. the best looking indians from the north part look arabic basically

Nah a lot of Dravidians have good bones. Tall ones look moreasculine and can even black maxx

My parents are richer than most curries(top 10%), studied in the most expensive university, yet here I am rotting in my room meanwhile my broke asfuck chadlite acquaintance doesn't only get regular sex and ego boost from his foid but she literally gives him money to support his broke ass. Meanwhile my life has been miserable in terms of love, sex, respect etc for as long as I can remember, it's good to be able afford some copes that would be too expensive for regular curries though

In contrast Northern Indians are stereotyped as looking like this. Doesn't help in general they are bigger too.

View attachment 230881

Never saw a single northern curry in my life who looks anything close to that.

Most curries IRL look like these --

booyHRo.gif
wUyoyHj.jpg
KRGOK29.jpg
9es8egJ.jpg
5vAQ9FE.jpg
1513015884057.jpg

South indiancels are generally more cultured than their brutish north indian counterparts. Ofcourse looks > all and currywhores generally prefer north indian phenotypes (even the abo looking ones want a NI looking guy).

stats mean nothing :soy:
See, I told you that you had a two-digit IQ. "Muh stedz :soy:"
:lul: :lul: :lul:
I'm not even curry and even I know that racepill hits curries the hardest. This guy is the biggest coper on the forum, he apparently LOVES being brown :feelskek:. Not to mention that he Islammaxxing so he can go to paradise XD.
Aren't you bitter only because God made you handicapped? Jfl.

My parents are richer than most curries(top 10%), studied in the most expensive university, yet here I am rotting in my room meanwhile my broke asfuck chadlite acquaintance doesn't only get regular sex and ego boost from his foid but she literally gives him money to support his broke ass. Meanwhile my life has been miserable in terms of love, sex, respect etc for as long as I can remember, it's good to be able afford some copes that would be too expensive for regular curries though
Are you actually from india? I think I saw your post in some other thread and you said you were from India.

Handicapped, ethnic, turbomanlet with nearly deformed-face amd micropenis.

NOT being bitter in my position is ULTRA MEGA GIGA COPING

Proven fact that whites have higher SMV and better countries, stop coping.
Cope, you are just a self-hating deathnik. Can't relate since I love being curry.

I know a very outgoing curry, who is also successful in business. He owns several houses and drives luxury SUV's.

Still a virgin at age 44. He is also a hardcore feminist.

Last edited:
Why? It is literally better to be white in every single aspect of life You are gigacoping hard.
You are deluded if you think this. White privilege is real, though. But so was brown privilege, where Nordic women sought after brown men decades ago.

Didn't read. But Indians mog cumskins like me, by default.

What are your motivations behind this reasoning?
Are you srsly asking me for my motives behind wanting to become a god walking on earth?

Last edited:
Are you srsly asking me for my motives behind wanting to become a walking god on earth?
Yes, bro. So that a self-hating deathnik can stop the self-hatred and enjoy being an ethnic. All those gib-me-dats.

All brown indians are pretty ugly tbh and most of them smell like shit too.