Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian and European facial differences?

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I have been looking all over the net on the differences between Indians and Europeans since they are both considered caucasoid yet I cant spot any clear difference other than maybe europeans have higher cheekbones

I'd say Indians are more bloated in general (so are Slavs), but no data to back it

indians are a mix of caucasoids and dravidians though, their faces look more round and the area between mouth and eyes is more puffy

indians are a mix of caucasoids and dravidians though, their faces look more round and the area between mouth and eyes is more puffy
i am an arab but i get called an indian a lot. pisses me off so much

We are mostly Caucasoid but with an Austroloid mix as well(this increases as you go north to south and in low castes).

Generally we have shorter heads, rounder faces, more prominent cheekbones, bigger eyes, more facial fat, fuller lips, and less straight noses. These features become stronger the further south you go along with darker skin.
i am an arab but i get called an indian a lot. pisses me off so much

Damn. Normally it’s the other way around at least in the US. Almost every Indian has been mistaken to be Middle Eastern at some point here.

Last edited:
Normally it’s the other way around at least in the US. Almost every Indian has been mistaken to be Middle Eastern at some point here.
not if they are the dark kind, maybe northerners(on the best occasion)

Indians often have lower hairlines and shorter midfaces. Ie. Shorter faces vertically in general. Indians tend to have weak undereye support and cheekbones. Indians that don't have droopy eye area by their 40s or that have strong cheekbones are rare. Indians also tend to have more bulbous noses in general. Indians have higher body fat on average and lower muscle mass. Indians are shorter on average as well.

That about cover it?

Curries look like the copy and paste function
European = Rainbow
Do you understand now?

my nigga its over us, we have the terrorist stereotype for us, curries have yoga and shit ..yup us gulf arabs also look like curries:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
At least the terrorist stereo can make us look like bad boys. i badly need a nosejob to fix my bulbous tip then maybe i can not look indian

my nigga its over us, we have the terrorist stereotype for us, curries have yoga and shit ..yup us gulf arabs also look like curries:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Gulf Arabs look a lot like curries especially Yemenis but other arabs like Lebanese or Egyptians tend to look pretty different right?

What about Persians/Afghans?

They are baiscally white people.
Sort of, since Levant arabs can easily pass for Italian or southern European
Yea, we're ugly as fuck.
Kinda strange since the countries are so close but the difference is that Egyptians and Lebanese (Levant) arabs are more mixed with europeans

they are both considered caucasoid

53cdd03091a85a5ed00f7c5d57a80689.jpg
Yea+but+how+many+of+those+are+happy+marriages+_55c032f93bcfcb76aea78cb8beb3be58.jpg

>caucasoid

giphy.gif

Are you doing ok bro? Are you a curry?

Kinda strange since the countries are so close but the difference is that Egyptians and Lebanese (Levant) arabs are more mixed with europeans
Most Levant Arabs are still ugly and ethnic tier, Egyptians are the ugliest of all though because they are mixed with niggers.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

Real arabs have much better bone structure. Are taller as well.