Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian guy on doing ok on instagram. How?

4800 likes is nothing.

I don't call this doing okay. This is clownfuel. Never make these kinds of videos if you have low SMV and are not white. High SMV white guys are the only guys that can afford to do this self depreciating "humor" with no consequences to them or the group they are representing.

I don't call this doing okay. This is clownfuel. Never make these kinds of videos if you have low SMV and are not white. High SMV white guys are the only guys that can afford to do this self depreciating "humor" with no consequences to them or the group they are representing.
Exactly. Clownmaxxing only gets you money and online attention but even then only for the short term

Just be curry

Curries Are Gods

Currys slay again, its over for slavcels and arabcels

Stop with such threads dude, clownmaxxing being a curry is despicable. It's like asking normies to come for you or your kind.

Last edited:
lol they blocked him 10 seconds later

I don’t understand, what is this proving? That he can get one foid’s number? And what? The top half clearly shows he already knows her in the first place. I see people in the comments here talking about “clownmaxxing” none of this makes sense, he literally just entertained them for a few seconds it’s most likely not going to get him laid.

chadpreet is a diffrent species.

Curry's are low inhib gods.

The girls mog him, but for curry's he's not bad looking.