Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Indian males don't have a way of fitting into society

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
If Indian males try to act responsible, upright, and talkative, they are accused of trying to be white.

If Indian males try to cope with anime, people find it even more amusing then when white people do that and don't take them seriously, mocking how they cope. They are still considered as neckbeard weebs.

If Indian males try to enjoy rap and playfully acting like they are in the hood like some white guys do, they are a laughingstock. If an Indian male so much as listens to rap, most people already see him as a fake and a fraud that is trying too hard and thinks he is trying to get away with saying the "n-word", even if the Indian male is genuinely interested in and likes rap.

If Indian males try to listen to and be in the EDM scene while being extroverted, well that is kind of seen as only reserved for white and lightskin men to engage in without it coming off as awkward. People talk bad about them behind their backs and don't invite them to as many events, if at all. Same with many frats.

If Indian males try to be "proud of their culture" as many people tell them instead of "trying to be someone they are not", they look like a cringy foreigner that is only good for laughs and a target for bullying and harassment based on stereotypes.

The only suitable role for Indian males as far as many other people are concerned is being a doctor or in some STEM profession where you get very little respect, have work piled on you, always have credit passed on from you to a more likable person all while you have to endure seeing occasional racist jokes made both by women of your race and by the wider population outside of work whenever you look at any form of entertainment like music or movies.

Basically to most people, Indian males that do not easily assimilate into a weird foreigner stereotype are looked at as either discount white or discount black guys. A cheap and insincere knockoff.

I am surprised more Indian males are not LDARing.

Most of them are gigacucks though.

Oh they fit very well, just not to a place anyone would envy.

Kind of ironic when you think about it, considering their country is one of the last countries on Earth that maintains a caste system.

Last edited:
You forgot being part of the super-rich. That works too.

Brutal.
I am surprised more Indian males are not LDARing.
Well most Indians are in India where they're presumably surrounded by like-minded people. I'd imagine that gives good cope.

Currys need to street foodmax and street massagemax. That is their specialty

Jesus christ humans are pathetic.

Lets not act is if that white whore wasn't doing that for attention though. She was loving every second of it, even trying to charge them money.
They do love feeling powerful over betas. Let's just hope that delhi's reputation holds up and she gets whats coming to her

They do love feeling powerful over betas. Let's just hope that delhi's reputation holds up and she gets whats coming to her
Either acid to the face or brutal rape. Either way she deserves any of those options.

On a side note, Indians are become the new jews. A lot of hate seems to be coming their way, specially here

Look how they act when they see a white woman

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVuudcpW-MY

They bring it upon themselves sometimes.

Indian men are the biggest bluepilled cucks you will ever see in your life. No wonder 96% of ugly, smelly, grotesque curry foids think theyre attractive as opposed to foids in other countries.
On a side note, Indians are become the new jews. A lot of hate seems to be coming their way, specially here

Curries are always shit on regardless of where they go. Nothing new here.

Either acid to the face or brutal rape. Either way she deserves any of those options.

Nah I love my curry brothers. They have it the hardest, and is seemingly the only race that libs think is ok to be racist against. You literally can not mention you're indian online without 40 funny guys spamming 'bobs vagene" and thinking they're comedy geniuses.

But we still gotta wake up the sleeping curries who are doing this kinda shit worshipping white women. Sometimes the truth is brutal

Being curry would be awful.

Nah I love my curry brothers. They have it the hardest, and is seemingly the only race that libs think is ok to be racist against. You literally can not mention you're indian online without 40 funny guys spamming 'bobs vagene" and thinking they're comedy geniuses.

But we still gotta wake up the sleeping curries who are doing this kinda shit worshipping white women. Sometimes the truth is brutal
True, they still simp hard and worship whites, both genders do. curry females are cum rags for white men. And curry males will literally rape any female in sight, but especially white women.

I think that its just human nature to shit on people who are perceived as the worst. And currys as a whole are hated by everyone.

I personally hate all humans (gorilla), but they seem to be meme'd on the most.

Never seen a population have as little self awareness as indians.

well maybe if they weren't such malicious cunts. I don't like most Indians.

Only confirms the idea that racial groups that consist of ugly males that succeed despite the odds (like jewish males do) are seen as suspect, envied, and hated by the general population, who subconsciously believe that due to their ugly or unattractive looks, those males shouldn't succeed in anything.
Much of antisemitism is directed toward jewish men and not jewish women.
White nationalists will deny this of course, but a lot of this is jealousy and feelings of inferiority that a group of males they consider uglier them are succeeding, at least for the same white nationalists that are now starting to warn about the flood of H1B curries and claiming they don't do a good job (language translation barrier is a real thing; more like it is just cheaper to make H1B curries wageslave to save corporations money because they can pay them lesser wages).

Most of them are gigacucks though.

In curryland there are a lot. In western societies a lot of them keep to themselves or passively embrace liberal ideals of sexual freedom to try to fit in and try to be accepted by the general population, which never completely works.

You forgot being part of the super-rich. That works too.

Maybe. CCP rich people definitely have that kind of leverage from their wealth, and what's more a lot of them go to countries like America because they themselves don't like dealing with some of the repressive policies in place (and that's leaving aside birth tourism for permanent legal residence in the US).
India is not that rich though, and as chudur-budhur has mentioned, India has been plundered of wealth during britbong colonization and is at a disadvantage, even compared to other colonized nations. Many nations wanted to colonize India for years, it was their number one target.

Currys need to street foodmax and street massagemax. That is their specialty

They need to stop being so open to trade with foreigners and stop taking people tasting their food as a compliment instead of the more covert form of cultural appropriation that it is. That's how the Portuguese had an opening in Goa in the 1500s and the British in the 1700s. Trade posts and routes have an indirect way to begin colonization and are still regarded that way. Look at how western nations are panicking at China's Silk Road project.

No wonder 96% of ugly, smelly, grotesque curry foids think theyre attractive as opposed to foids in other countries.

Curries are always shit on regardless of where they go. Nothing new here.

Curry foids are more delusional than curry males, but because of the women are wonderful effect they get a pass from society.
Hear me out, the reason why a lot of curries go for races like white women is because they are shit upon by ethnic women and ethnic women make it clear that they want to be as far away and dissociated from curries as possible.
In comparison, other races of women are more hit and miss in terms of positive vs. negative reactions, so that is where they try their luck.
Black women have reported that curries hit on them too. It is probably just thirst. Doesn't help that nofap seems very popular in India (jfl).

Never seen a population have as little self awareness as indians.

It's literally just their culture. Colonists have noted this about Indians as well, the happy go-lucky, carefree coping nature. Idk I guess it's just something you pick up when you grow up there. Western curries aren't as much like that.

Last edited:
Only confirms the idea that racial groups that consist of ugly males that succeed despite the odds (like jewish males do) are seen as suspect, envied, and hated by the general population, who subconsciously believe that due to their ugly or unattractive looks, those males shouldn't succeed in anything.
Much of antisemitism is directed toward jewish men and not jewish women.
White nationalists will deny this of course, but a lot of this is jealousy and feelings of inferiority that a group of males they consider uglier them are succeeding, at least for the same white nationalists that are now starting to warn about the flood of H1B curries and claiming they don't do a good job (language translation barrier is a real thing; more like it is just cheaper to make H1B curries wageslave to save corporations money because they can pay them lesser wages).

Honestly based. A common trend you'll see with whites is that they put down anyone who isn't them, and incite self hatred among other non whites so that they are fighting each other. Being white is inherently nothing special.

Whites in general are an insecure race. If they aren't on top no one should be in their minds, and they'll use every piece of hateful language and media to bring people down.

Antisemitism is proof of this. Some whites literally do believe jews are the cause of all problems, because in their head they truly believe that white people are cannot do anything wrong, all the while being one of the most shitty spiteful and hateful races on the planet.

Out of all humans i hate, whites take the number one spot for me.

Notice how any time any race is doing something wrong, whites won't hesitate to call them any hateful word in the book and judge them as a whole instead of as individuals. But when a white does something wrong he's all of a sudden a single entity. For example, a video of a black person stealing Look at those niggers, all niggers are dindus, i bet they were good boys. A white person steals. Wow what a bad GUY i hope he goes to jail.

Even the self haters here who are in cahoots with the scum nationalists on this forum lack the self awareness to see they are literally aiding in their own destruction, pathetically begging for whitey to notice them as one of them.

Handsome gorilla shabani 5a43a3c42f180  700

Last edited:
Honestly based. A common trend you'll see with whites is that they put down anyone who isn't them, and incite self hatred among other non whites so that they are fighting each other. Being white is inherently nothing special.

Whites in general are an insecure race. If they aren't on top no one should be in their minds, and they'll use every piece of hateful language and media to bring people down.

Antisemitism is proof of this. Some whites literally do believe jews are the cause of all problems, because in their head they truly believe that they white people are cannot do anything wrong, all the while being one of the most shitty spiteful and hateful races on the planet.

Out of all humans i hate, whites take the number one spot for me.

Honestly as much they might be considered aesthetically pleasing to the eye, the idea of pedastalizing women to such a large degree, chivalry, sacrificing your life as a man for a woman who isn't related to you, first wave feminism, all came from people in anglo protestant nations.

You see this by how even western expats report that society treats them better in Asian countries (partly because of the jbw effect but also because it is not as mainstream to hate on low tier males as it is in western countries).

Many arguments about how males are disposable in war time also seem to be a more western notion, as except for Indians being tricked to fight in WWI as promise for independence (which they never got), many Asian nations historically haven't had as much of a concept of a military draft or doing their duty to sacrifice themselves for women unless the woman is related to them through family.
Plus white nationalists like David Duke always love to talk about how badly non-whites treat women when critcizing them and contrasting them to the supposed superiority of European nations that respect women.

Notice how any time any race is doing something wrong, whites won't hesitate to call them any hateful word in the book and judge them as a whole instead of as individuals. But when a white does something wrong he's all of a sudden a single entity. For example, a video of a black person stealing Look at those niggers, all niggers are dindus, i bet they were good boys. A white person steals. Wow what a bad GUY i hope he goes to jail.

Agreed, and when people push back on this a lot of white nationalists claim it is because they hate white people and are trying to genocide them. The flak white nationalists receive is more because they derive their 'white pride' by putting down other races. This is blatantly clear by how they refer to other races in condescending ways while talking about how they don't necessarily hate any race and talking about the achievements of western civilization while mocking less developed countries. Such attitudes gave rise to colonization in the past to "civlize" what were considered non-white savages in backward lands.
And despite a lot of their rationalizations (which humans are very good at), at the end of the day a lot of white nationalists don't want non-whites anywhere near them precisely because they see them as inferior.

Even the self haters here who are in cahoots with the scum nationalists on this forum lack the self awareness to see they are literally aiding in their own destruction, pathetically begging for whitey to notice them as one of them.

I never understood the self hatred among some ethnics on this forum. It is one thing to admit that you don't have the advantage in this world. It is another thing entirely to make consistently self-depracating jokes and beat yourself up about it. It only invites others to come and make fun of you and use your talking points against people who look like you.

A lot of it has to do with religious/territorial differences, which has been so easy for outsiders to exploit in the past, hence the saying "divide and conquer".

Honestly as much they might be considered aesthetically pleasing to the eye, the idea of pedastalizing women to such a large degree, chivalry, sacrificing your life as a man for a woman who isn't related to you, first wave feminism, all came from people in anglo protestant nations.

You see this by how even western expats report that society treats them better in Asian countries (partly because of the jbw effect but also because it is not as mainstream to hate on low tier males as it is in western countries).

Many arguments about how males are disposable in war time also seem to be a more western notion, as except for Indians being tricked to fight in WWI as promise for independence (which they never got), many Asian nations historically haven't had as much of a concept of a military draft or doing their duty to sacrifice themselves for women unless the woman is related to them through family.
Plus white nationalists like David Duke always love to talk about how badly non-whites treat women when critcizing them and contrasting them to the supposed superiority of European nations that respect women.

Agreed, and when people push back on this a lot of white nationalists claim it is because they hate white people and are trying to genocide them. The flak white nationalists receive is more because they derive their 'white pride' by putting down other races. This is blatantly clear by how they refer to other races in condescending ways while talking about how they don't necessarily hate any race and talking about the achievements of western civilization while mocking less developed countries. Such attitudes gave rise to colonization in the past to "civlize" what were considered non-white savages in backward lands.
And despite a lot of their rationalizations (which humans are very good at), at the end of the day a lot of white nationalists don't want non-whites anywhere near them precisely because they see them as inferior.

I never understood the self hatred among some ethnics on this forum. It is one thing to admit that you don't have the advantage in this world. It is another thing entirely to make consistently self-depracating jokes and beat yourself up about it. It only invites others to come and make fun of you and use your talking points against people who look like you.

A lot of it has to do with religious/territorial differences, which has been so easy for outsiders to exploit in the past, hence the saying "divide and conquer".
You are extremely based. Its nice to see another user who's better than the garbage that goes on here.

Same thing with Middle Eastern cels.

I kind of learned earlier on that we will never be a part of mainstream society, even if we were born and raised here.

Why else do you think there are a whole bunch of ethnic enclaves in Canada?

it's truly over for us Indians. all we can do is earn money

Same thing with Middle Eastern cels.

I kind of learned earlier on that we will never be a part of mainstream society, even if we were born and raised here.

Why else do you think there are a whole bunch of ethnic enclaves in Canada?
it's truly over for us Indians. all we can do is earn money

I'm interested in ways of helping ethnicels cope tbh, all we can do.

And even Middle Eastern cels have a slightly more easier time fitting into mainstream society than Indians, but that is more because they don't supplicate and are not as likely to be frameletes, so naturally they get more "respect" from normies.
Happy to help all the same. People often say whitecels are under attack, but that is just because they make a convenient target for the "nazi/white supremacist" accusation and the media and women are obsessed with white people.
OTOH, when curries are mentioned by the media or women, it is very negatively:

Read the comments on these videos for a bit, ethnic males aren't even seen as being able to have their own opinions with ethnic women shouting them down and mocking them that they'll never be white, even if that isn't what the ethnic male was trying to accomplish.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oKDaXpCNSM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K3xnepOYuM&list=UUc56jGgYJfKTBLmBNYyH3wg&index=2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJDoLEJ2Rls&list=UUc56jGgYJfKTBLmBNYyH3wg&index=7

everything you do will somehow be perceived as bad if you don't meet society's superficial standards for appearance tbh

everything you do will somehow be perceived as bad if you don't meet society's superficial standards for appearance tbh

What's worse is that "standing up" for yourself like normies like to gaslight gets you accusations that you are "taking yourself too seriously", "grow up" at best, consistent mocking and harassment being a common feature of your life from thereon.

Not only does society want you to behave in a certain way, they want you to behave like a whipping post if that is what they designate people like you look like.
I remember the Big Bang Show (unfunny POS show tbh) and people in class going around calling Indians Raj and saying they are now Raj because that's what they saw in the Big Bang (to use an example; baljeet from Phineas and Ferb is another one).

At the end of the day, a lot of ethnic males are in the situation they are in because of a failure of multiculturalism.
Multiculturalism often just means women of all races and supplicating men grouping up to make fun of low tier males of all races, but especially ethnic males who won't assimilate to this new reality.

I don't have a way either

I don't have a way either

Males of any race that can't easily find women or form a social circle don't necessarily have it much better either.

I'm just saying that it is particularly bad for ethnic males. Many low tier white males cope with rap and acting like a thug and it is somewhat accepted. The default tragic weeb that ascends is a white male.
Low tier white males can also cope realistically with pretending to be a sophisticated gentleman that has a fascination for earlier, simple times without coming off as weird.
The default nerd stereotype is a geeky, skinny white guy with glasses and brownish hair.