Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian marries polish girl and his son wants to kill himself

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
This guy married a polish girl from india. He chatted to her from IRC which is a MSN messenger equivalent. So marries her and has a kid.

Unfortunately for him the kid doesn't look full white like they usually do when a Indian has a kid with a white woman.

The son is bullied for being brown and wants to kill himself.

Go to 17:15

The polish government is really creating hate in the media for ethnics.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cT_B4JoZ50&feature=emb_title

That is brootal. Even though most curry and white mixes look white, he got super fucked over.
If he looked white, they wouldn't have a problem.
This is lookism, not racism. Blackpill strikes again.

F :feelsrope:
That is brootal. Even though most curry and white mixes look white, he got super fucked over.
might pass as white in the US but not in Poland

Most look white? Wtf

mixes tend towards the darker side and identify mostly with their darker heritage, not the other way around.

what do poles owe to ethnics anyway? just like what ethnics owe to poles. nothing.

The son overdosed on racepills.
@tehgymcel420

This guy married a polish girl from india. He chatted to her from IRC which is a MSN messenger equivalent. So marries her and has a kid.

Unfortunately for him the kid doesn't look full white like they usually do when a Indian has a kid with a white woman.

Go to 17:15

The polish government is really creating hate in the media for ethnics.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cT_B4JoZ50&feature=emb_title

What does the son look like?

mixes tend towards the darker side and identify mostly with their darker heritage, not the other way around.

what do poles owe to ethnics anyway? just like what ethnics owe to poles. nothing.

Indian kings took in poles during the war. So they should owe indians.

I wonder what the kid looks like. Dany Pudi from Community is also Indian and Polish but looks entirely Indian. His kids look pretty white, but they're still young.

Brutal racepill though. Being unattractive probably hurts even more when you're racemixed and looked down upon in one of your parent's countries. Also, why are they in a garage?

I had the same sort of issues at school in my own country thanks to second/third generation Immigrants but the media will never report on those scenarios as it doesn't fit the narrative they want spun. A minority in any sense will have a harder time if it doesn't fit the role the majority expect or want.

Most look white? Wtf
Idk how it works tbh, for some reason it seems to be case. Like if its half white with asian or black, it looks the other races, but not in this case.

F :feelsrope:

might pass as white in the US but not in Poland

View attachment 357488
Brootal Nordpill.

I wonder what the kid looks like. Dany Pudi from Community is also Indian and Polish but looks entirely Indian. His kids look pretty white, but they're still young.
View attachment 357493

Brutal racepill though. Being unattractive probably hurts even more when you're racemixed and looked down upon in one of your parent's countries. Also, why are they in a garage?
They are white as their mom, how the shit does that even work?
I had the same sort of issues at school in my own country thanks to second/third generation Immigrants but the media will never report on those scenarios as it doesn't fit the narrative they want spun. A minority in any sense will have a harder time if it doesn't fit the role the majority expect or want.
No media coverage for subhumans

It's so obvious. Sometimes I really don't understand people like them. What did they think about?

JFL curry/white mixes do not look white.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back