Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indian men, why do you go to white nations?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
What did you expect from going to a white nation, and why are you setting yourself up for failure and depression? Most people in the west associate you with filth and streetshitting, so ur not exotic.

I hope currycels in the future will stay away from white nations, I used to go to boarding school with a currycel who got called creepy by women he hadn't interacted with in any way, shape or form. JFL it's ovER

What did you expect from going to a white nation, and why are you setting yourself up for failure and depression? Most people in the west associate you with filth and streetshitting, so ur not exotic.

I hope currycels in the future will stay away from white nations, I used to go to boarding school with a currycel who got called creepy by women he hadn't interacted with in any way, shape or form. JFL it's ovER

I also went to a boarding school and one of my suitemates was a currycel.

The $60k/year tuition was paid for by his dad's employer, Saudi Aramco, so that's why he was there.

Can't answer for any other curries.

It's must be for education purposes and better life quality

Is life better in India where you have to compete with millions of currie like yourself?

People forget India has 1.3 B people but far less resources compared to America. Same applies to China.

In America, you can become CEO of Google or Microsoft. So the end game is worth it even if the chance is less than 0.01%

Every indian I talked to seems to think that they can go to a white nation and get blue eyed white gf. It's sad how brainwashed they are

white bobs and vagene

Every indian I talked to seems to think that they can go to a white nation and get blue eyed white gf.

A few of them get blackpilled very quickly. The rest dwell in delusion.

My parents brought me here when I was a young child. Not like I had a choice in the matter

My parents brought me here when I was a young child. Not like I had a choice in the matter
yup same here. j got born in west and am now too addicted to food coping here to go back to curryland. curryland just doesn't have the same food copes available.
I agree with OP that fressh off the boat curries are delusional retards thinking white women will fuck em. one of my fat fucking loser Currt cousins came to USA for 6 months thinking he could ascend here and get green card, by end of 6 months he was mentally devastated and now it has been 5 years and he still says he will never go back to USA jfl

but what about the gudlooking curries

It’s usually for educational reasons and quality of life. Like if they come from a really poor background

They don't exist.
Ert
Ib
Ia
Fawad
Hamza

The last three are Pakistani... Imran Abbas, Fawad Khan and Hamza Ali Abbasi. Currently watching a Fawad Khan drama, almost finished it.
Yes and they are all curry chads. They would do far better than in the west than an average white guy

Unlike rice, good looking curries don’t get ostracised cuz they look like exotic Latino or Med.
But it makes things worse for regular currycels, at least for rice, Chang recognises racism because he gets affected by it and there’s unified racial interest, Chadpreet/Chaddam aren’t even the same race as currycel. Chadpreets and Chaddams even mock regular curries and sands daily.

Yes and they are all curry chads. They would do far better than in the west than an average white guy
I guess I have high standards. I do know that Imran Abbas and Fawad Khan have a non-curry following as well. But I wouldn't consider Fawad Khan to be a curry, since he hails from a Pashtun family and not an Indic family.

Unlike rice, good looking curries don’t get ostracised cuz they look like exotic Latino or Med.
But it makes things worse for regular currycels, at least for rice, Chang recognises racism because he gets affected by it and there’s unified racial interest, Chadpreet/Chaddam aren’t even the same race as currycel. Chadpreets and Chaddams even mock regular curries and sands daily.
i think you mean the shitskins. yes they get the worst treatment from society. even the brown skined curries that are not very attractive have it hard.
I guess I have high standards. I do know that Imran Abbas and Fawad Khan have a non-curry following as well. But I wouldn't consider Fawad Khan to be a curry, since he hails from a Pashtun family and not an Indic family.
so is that med or arab. seems like a typical chadpreet to me

Last edited:
so is that med or arab. seems like a typical chadpreet to me
Neither Med nor Arab, they are an Iranian people. I know a Pashtun guy who has blue eyes, white skin and wavy brown hair. A decent amount of them have colored eyes with white skin as well. So they are not "Chadpreets."

yup same here. j got born in west and am now too addicted to food coping here to go back to curryland. curryland just doesn't have the same food copes available.
I agree with OP that fressh off the boat curries are delusional retards thinking white women will fuck em. one of my fat fucking loser Currt cousins came to USA for 6 months thinking he could ascend here and get green card, by end of 6 months he was mentally devastated and now it has been 5 years and he still says he will never go back to USA jfl

The thing is there is not guarentee that people in India would accept you, despite a lot of them trying to get into anglo nations in the hopes of raising kids born in the anglo nations as well.
Then these same people that wouldn't accept you coming back come to anglo nations, ask westernized curries why they are acting so shy and reserved and go and make fools of themselves in public furthering the curry stereotype.

That's true. They probably do this to distance themselves from other curries and sands, which only works successfully in the first place if you are good looking enough to not be considered curry or rice looking.

The thing is there is not guarentee that people in India would accept you, despite a lot of them trying to get into anglo nations in the hopes of raising kids born in the anglo nations as well.
Then these same people that wouldn't accept you coming back come to anglo nations, ask westernized curries why they are acting so shy and reserved and go and make fools of themselves in public furthering the curry stereotype.

That's true. They probably do this to distance themselves from other curries and sands, which only works successfully in the first place if you are good looking enough to not be considered curry or rice looking.
I speak enough curry language to be able to fit in with some practice. wouldn't be too hard

I speak enough curry language to be able to fit in with some practice. wouldn't be too hard

It's not just the language but the mannerisms and body language. Any hint of not being a person who has lived in the subcontinent and you are considered a 'coconut' that is already just a failed westerner that is trying to assimilate in a country that you are seen as 'running away from'.
At the same time many of the same curries that would hold westernized curries in disdain themselves would love for a chance to move to anglo nations.

As for the future of curryland it doesn't look that good in terms of conflicts over resources like water with China in the future and no country is perfect, which is why despite how bad it is getting in western countries, a lot of people still stay despite talking about leaving.

It's not just the language but the mannerisms and body language. Any hint of not being a person who has lived in the subcontinent and you are considered a 'coconut' that is already just a failed westerner that is trying to assimilate in a country that you are seen as 'running away from'.
At the same time many of the same curries that would hold westernized curries in disdain themselves would love for a chance to move to anglo nations.

As for the future of curryland it doesn't look that good in terms of conflicts over resources like water with China in the future and no country is perfect, which is why despite how bad it is getting in western countries, a lot of people still stay despite talking about leaving.
that's def true, curryland is def fucked, I have two curry nations that I can easily get citizenship, if India doesnt workout, I would just go to Pakistan and cope there.
as for the mannerisms that point is def true. many curries act in weird ways, but after few months it would be possible to fit in. @Legendarywristcel has gone from Canada to curryland and was able to social circle max, I don't see why I couldn't

Last edited:
that's def true, curryland is def fucked, I have two curry nations that I can easily get citizenship, if India doesnt workout, I would just go to Pakistan and cope there.

Tbh a lot of people talk about how bad westernized curries have it, but curries in the subcontinent that are already having some of the same issues already face a far worse situation in the future.

The push to fight against arranged marriage of any kind and tighten domestic violence laws to draconian western standards has been accompanied by many women there cheering it on and taking every opportunity to bash Indian men. The media compounds the issue by reporting on every rape and sexual assault that occurs and broadcasting it nationwide for other international news media to pick up, painting all Indian males as rapists. In this framework, even with absence of any controls on female sexuality, any push for preserving a way for low status males in India to cope is dismissed because women seen as suffering more, and after centuries of being prevented from doing so, Indian women are seizing every opportunity they can to not only abandon Indian men but also make sure the Indian men aren't able to cope without being shamed as "mommy's boys" and "manchilds".

The worst thing is that despite all the memes about Indians online, a lot of them still aren't even aware of the perception they have gotten in the world. For them ignorance is bliss. I am sure they are more occupied with the border dispute involving India and China that happened recently.

Pakistan could face much the same issues that India does, and with lack of resources extremism could become more common. Pakistan-India-China could be flashpoints for global conflict by the mid 21st century so I wouldn't want to be in those areas. That is before even factoring in climate change.

Tbh a lot of people talk about how bad westernized curries have it, but curries in the subcontinent that are already having some of the same issues already face a far worse situation in the future.

The push to fight against arranged marriage of any kind and tighten domestic violence laws to draconian western standards has been accompanied by many women there cheering it on and taking every opportunity to bash Indian men. The media compounds the issue by reporting on every rape and sexual assault that occurs and broadcasting it nationwide for other international news media to pick up, painting all Indian males as rapists. In this framework, even with absence of any controls on female sexuality, any push for preserving a way for low status males in India to cope is dismissed because women seen as suffering more, and after centuries of being prevented from doing so, Indian women are seizing every opportunity they can to not only abandon Indian men but also make sure the Indian men aren't able to cope without being shamed as "mommy's boys" and "manchilds".

The worst thing is that despite all the memes about Indians online, a lot of them still aren't even aware of the perception they have gotten in the world. For them ignorance is bliss. I am sure they are more occupied with the border dispute involving India and China that happened recently.

Pakistan could face much the same issues that India does, and with lack of resources extremism could become more common. Pakistan-India-China could be flashpoints for global conflict by the mid 21st century so I wouldn't want to be in those areas. That is before even factoring in climate change.
I am not too worried about the conflicts, I would just return to USA if they go that bad.

I am not too worried about the conflicts, I would just return to USA if they go that bad.

Good plan, but at the same time with the immigration that would follow from conflicts there is a chance the USA could elect someone to tighten their borders. Even a lot of naturalized Mexican people in the USA are for stricter border controls and restrictions on immigration, so it is not a guarantee that you'd be able to get back in if you leave for the USA when things have already gotten bad.
Look for example how much immigration of Syrians into Europe caused increased apprehension of migrants in the USA.

Even I as a 92,3% European person felt gigaracemogged in Germany, imagine being a curry and going there.

Indians can't innovate and improve their own society, hence they beg the West for visas so that they can do all the filthy slave labor beggar jobs for a little more money than what they would get in their own toilet country.
What is your achievement faggot?

Also curries vote for the feminist (pro-incel-creation) party and anti-free speech party, that is, the Democratic party, when they get here. A lot of them can also move back to India so that when they fuck over the United States they get to fucking escape to their home country leaving Americels (who have nowhere to escape to) to rot.

Lol @ american education.

Agree with the points but just absolute lmfao at the irony of this question.

Technically not Indian. But...

Curry lands are awful.
For one it's hot and sweaty.

Like Koothrapali said, it's like a never ending comic con where everyone is dressed like the same person: Indian guy.

will read every response tbh this sounds like its gonna be a lolfuel thread

they racemog curries. they aren't true shitskins like me. I don't even consider them curries.

I am true curry. if ur skin is lighter than this (my hand) I don't consider you curry.
View attachment 285927
Come on bro, skin color alone isn't enough to say someone isn't a curry. I'm another shade of brown, but brown is still brown.

The last three are Pakistani... Imran Abbas, Fawad Khan and Hamza Ali Abbasi. Currently watching a Fawad Khan drama, almost finished it.
The funny thing is , most of the actors in bollywood dont even look curry at all lmao

Really? I think a lot of them do look curry.
They all have light skin too and
Sharukh , Fawad Khan and especially Hirithik look far different than your average Indian/Pakistani

So I can rope myself

They all have light skin too and
Sharukh , Fawad Khan and especially Hirithik look far different than your average Indian/Pakistani
Hrithik definitely looks different than your average Indian, but Fawad Khan looks a lot more like the average Pakistani. Also, not sure what ethnicity Hrithik is, but Fawad Khan is a Pashtun and they make up around 15% of the population. But he looks like a lot of Punjabis do, myself included.

Coz they are bluepilled af. My curry friends are rotting in america and canada. No white women find them attractive. Atleast here they were getting pussy occassionally. It's officially over for them in western countries. On the other hand curry foids are enjoying their time in such countries. They are having frequent sex. One of the girls I know got pregnant from a white guy. LOL.

Cuz muh colonialsm made them poor

Bhai what he is seeking is impossible even pashtuns dont ever get this minus a few very good looking ones and if they dont stand a chance what chance does he?

Ideally though he could get a decent women if a money maxes and gets surgery here is some results bhai.

9LYYqtj 1

K78npgE 1

MaxillaSurgery1

Jawsurgery5

Jawsurgery3

He could ascend hard probably of he actually got surgery though i am heavily agaist curries or pakis mating with europeans bhai the thing produced is usually a brown middle eastern subhuman rather than a beautiful nord.

Bhai what he is seeking is impossible even pashtuns dont ever get this minus a few very good looking ones and if they dont stand a chance what chance does he?

Ideally though he could get a decent women if a money maxes and gets surgery here is some results bhai.

View attachment 288302

View attachment 288303

View attachment 288304

View attachment 288305

View attachment 288306

He could ascend hard probably of he actually got surgery though i am heavily agaist curries or pakis mating with europeans bhai the thing produced is usually a brown middle eastern subhuman rather than a beautiful nord.
well it's too late for him, he is very fat and has no qualificyso he can't betabux. it's too late for him.