Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Indian ‘oldest man ever’ says yoga, celibacy key to age

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
ElH45C5.png

https://www.samaa.tv/uncategorized/2016/08/indian-oldest-man-ever-says-yoga-celibacy-key-to-age/

So incels are you prepared to live 100 years or maybe longer? :feelsohh:

This may have some truth to it though. Male bees and ants die shortly after mating with the female queen.

He looks fine for such an old age tbh.

This may have some truth to it though. Male bees and ants die shortly after mating with the female queen.

Thats because they put their BBC (Big Bee Cock) in the foids YAAASAQUEEEEEN sugar walls and cum so hard that they drop dead from the high.

Legit looks younger than most 65yo nordics, JFL.

Living a long time is just genetics. One of the oldest men in America drank whisky and smoked cigars everyday and lived to around 115.

Yoga is bullshit new age shit anyway.

Thats because they put their BBC (Big Bee Cock) in the foids YAAASAQUEEEEEN sugar walls and cum so hard that they drop dead from the high.
The BBC is a universal truth. Deniers are coping hard. HIVED.COM

Does celibacy in his case also mean no fap? It's a vital point which nobody seems to make when claiming they are celibate.

Does celibacy in his case also mean no fap? It's a vital point which nobody seems to make when claiming they are celibate.
The biggest reason is probably him not doing any drugs at all and living relatively healthy, not "celibacy" and yoga.

So he is a cel and lived 100+ years?Mirin coping skills tbh

The biggest reason is probably him not doing any drugs at all and living relatively healthy, not "celibacy" and yoga.

I don't get how people fall for spiritualist nonsense or cults, I personally believe if an adult joins a cult of their own free will the should be killed and not be allowed to rejoin society, you are literally letting someone who is illogical and easily manipulated take up roles in society, that person could become a bank teller and have access to peoples personal records, etc. What happens when they get misled by the next "charismatic leader"

I also do yoga and celibacy not gonna lie

cope. a lot of 100+ ppl smoke and drink all the time

I'm always skeptical of men who claim to be the "oldest man alive", or who make other extraordinary claims about health, longevity, spirtualism, etc.. I doubt he is actually 120 years old.

the world will end by the time were his age

Living a long time is just genetics. One of the oldest men in America drank whisky and smoked cigars everyday and lived to around 115.

Yoga is bullshit new age shit anyway.
Yoga is not new. Idk where it originated might be india. Watch an indian documentary pls
Surprised im the first to call u out.Youre all low iq here.

Apparently he's 5'2", the key to eternal youth is to be a manlet.

It's a key to ER.

Yoga is not new. Idk where it originated might be india. Watch an indian documentary pls
Surprised im the first to call u out.Youre all low iq here.
Yoga is popular with New Age cults in the West, they basically take all kinds of different forms of spirituality and combined them into one paganism. It started in the 1970's in America. Also nice necro.

I heard their penises explode from cumming hard ded srs.

It's just genetics tbh.

Buddha level of cope.
Damaged brain literally kills you and they speak about yoga...

I don't get how people fall for spiritualist nonsense or cults, I personally believe if an adult joins a cult of their own free will the should be killed and not be allowed to rejoin society, you are literally letting someone who is illogical and easily manipulated take up roles in society, that person could become a bank teller and have access to peoples personal records, etc. What happens when they get misled by the next "charismatic leader"
Yes. Ofc you arr right.

Tell us more! Give us direction!

Jokes aside, longevity is linked to genetics. Your genes will determine if you will live to be 100 or only 70. If your entire genetic makeup is programmed to give you 70 years of life, then there's nothing you can do to change it. However, I believe poor diet and neglect can cut short your life-span but the opposite can't increase your life beyond its natural length.