Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian whore forced herself out of liking white guys cause they don't like her

Something is wrong in the state of Denmark

still won't fuck her curry looksmatch tho.

"white guys don't like me" = "White prettyboys and chads don't like me"

Which means she's going black.

i hate it when they make those silly retarded faces like they are quirky or some shit when every single one of them does it. its so fucking retarded.

lifefuel for currycels

based chad rejected her

i hate it when they make those silly retarded faces like they are quirky or some shit when every single one of them does it. its so fucking retarded.
Teehee we are so quirky
They are basically children after all

Any whitecel would fuck her

Her looksmatch has roped.

cringe. broadcasting yourself as a giga used cum receptacle to the entire world so not even severely bluepilled Rajesh will hit on you :feelswhat:

When whites dont even use her a s a meat beating rag doll lmao

"white guys don't like me" = "White prettyboys and chads don't like me"

This. There are plenty of below average looking white guys who would have dated her but she is average looking curry trying to score with at least 7/10 cuteboy.

This is literally virtue signaling to white Chad's "please notice me I want you so bad"

"White boys" Jfl. I'm white where are the thousands of brown girls that are supposedly supposed to love me just for being white. Oh yeah its Chad only, anyone sub 5 is equally worthless

This is literally virtue signaling to white Chad's "please notice me I want you so bad"

"White boys" Jfl. I'm white where are the thousands of brown girls that are supposedly supposed to love me just for being white. Oh yeah its Chad only, anyone sub 5 is equally worthless
Cope even ugly whites can get an ethnic foid easily

yeah, as if she cant find a white guy who will date her. problem is that she cant find a white guy she would date.

cringe. broadcasting yourself as a giga used cum receptacle to the entire world so not even severely bluepilled Rajesh will hit on you :feelswhat:
“A hunter that shoots a thousand deer is a great hunter, a deer that get shot a thousand times, well is just a dead deer”

her looksmatch floating dead in the river rn