Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian whore wanting a white boy since young age and now her dream came true

She didn't want a white boy
she wanted a Chad

Unfair for the guy to be compared with Chads, kek.

She didn't want a white boy
she wanted a Chad
I think most here are smart enough to know when foids say things like this they always mean a chad/good looking tallfag.

Some are kinda low iq and think any white will do.

I think most here are smart enough to know when foids say things like this they always mean a chad/good looking tallfag.

Some are kinda low iq and think any white will do.

True. Saying being white guarantees a lay is low IQ. But still is a strong SMV boost with respect to ethnic whores.

Fucking ugly currywhore. That's the same whore who made a video earlier about wanting to fuck white men despite white people colonizing her country.

he's clearly a normie looking white fag who'd she would ditch for a white chad

Greycel cope. Ethnic whores are meant for white normies. They realize white chads are out of their league for the most part.

that's what i mentioned in the second clause of my sentence.

So basically she wont ditch him. Saying theres always a bigger chad is basement cope by legit autists here.

So basically she wont ditch him. Saying theres always a bigger chad is basement cope by legit autists here.
he's clearly not chad looking and if she starts using tinder she'd ditch him for the chads on there that's what im saying
if he was chad looking enough he wouldn't be with this currywhore he'd be with a cumskin whore instead.

he's clearly not chad looking and if she starts using tinder she'd ditch him for the chads on there that's what im saying
if he was chad looking enough he wouldn't be with this currywhore he'd be with a cumskin whore instead.

She wouldnt be able to land a chad for a relationship, which she clearly is aware of. And this normie looking guy cant get a non whale white foid. Hypergamy is satisfied.

Her ethnic looksmatch (if still not roped, that is) would be posting here.

Curry whore should be skinned and dragged through the streets of Mumbai.

women just have to dream, theyll get what they want eventually.
Curry whore should be skinned and dragged through the streets of Mumbai.

Every indian foid can get a white prettyboy due to their infinite pussy SMV (meanwhile her looksmatch is truecel)

Can't watch , tik tok is banned, can anyone share th video?

I don’t get the dumb morons saying he’s not a Chad.

Where I live he’d be top 1% lookswise
over bhai
only for non-curries, bhai

Strong cope, deathnik whores just want a white boy no matter if he's gl or not.
jfl if you think sub5 whites can get anything besides giga ugly ethnics if they're lucky

People often say /thread when there's basically nothing else left to say on a topic, especially when one user says something succinct.
Ah I get it now. Thanks!

her looksmatch is rotting in a mumbai slum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back