Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian woman commit suicide after husband kills lover.

ERcell

ERcell

Banned
-
News is 1 year old but interesting . Good thing happened as chad got killed and the cuck will spend rest of his life in prison.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...yfriend-is-shot-dead/articleshow/56533149.cms

Guy in the glasses = Paramour.

Man.PNG

shruthigowda.jpg

Damn, three lives destroyed because a bitch couldn't keep her legs closed.

Was the husband a curry?

in islam, you are allowed to tortune and kill your wife if she cheats on you

LMAO

Last edited:
Sad that the husband and his dad ended up in prison. Sound like a stand up father and son duo down to spit hot rocks at a cheating whore and lover. They probably shouldve planned it better sounds like it was done on the spur of the moment while the rage was clouding their minds. Glad to hear the currie whore roped she was scared and knew they were after her. Would like to hear more stories like this were men get revenge on foids.

this is why I feel bad for curries. your laws are fucked. you need Authoritarianism, Patriarchal Authoritarianism. you may hate your neighbors to the west of you but take their advice.
although about the foid, I couldn't care less. one less whore.
Why is this illegal still? the chad violated the NAP by manipulating the curry property, he knew what he was doing.

when AnCap goes too far.

this is why I feel bad for curries. your laws are fucked. you need Authoritarianism, Patriarchal Authoritarianism. you may hate your neighbors to the west of you but take their advice.
although about the foid, I couldn't care less. one less whore.

I do not feel bad for anyone. In this case everyone deserved what they got.

Paramour- Gor killed
Women - Dead
Cuck Husband - Prison for life.

I just feel bad for curries in general, not the dudes and the foid in general. life comes at you fast.

What a cuck.
Tbh i hate these incidents. Its so fucking retarded.