Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Indiancel exposed as a femoid

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
5383CDC0 CA43 4C92 B054 99BB24BC1897

Being the high-IQ user I am, I knew this was coming.

First @Colvin76 and @foidologist accused me of lying about my flaccid length and erect length and was banned because of it.Here read this u utter lowiqcels
96FD3C41 B8E0 48DA 94D7 67B336973029

I am a grower with a short faccid length but when erect I am 6.1-6.4 inch.I could prove this in DMs but I am U18 so..

And as for the accusations arising from this thread

-@Indiancel is rumoured to be foid because of his comment about femcels existing.Lmao

The entire thread was a shit post and Yes I did say femcels exist but that was just the slip of the tongue and I later accepted that she could get fucked by a average or below average guy but none of you baboons even bothered to scroll a little down

Here is a vocaroo this should be enough of an evidence to prove that I am not a foid.Tried to speak in the most subhuman curry accent as possible.No foid could ever imitate that

View: https://voca.ro/1mMlorUPE5Ix

And what was that again I am a curry chad.

F2BBEF09 3EFA 446A B061 11797FF5320D

A redcel from looksmax rated me as a 3.5psl.JFL at ur aboriginal IQ calling me a curry chad.In 2020 it’s 6Psl or death.

These screenshots and voice recordings are sufficient to absolve myself of all the accusations arising from that retarded incel news thread

Tagging all the users who accused me of being a larper

BADBF4CC 1BDB 43D8 AE4B 4EACDB0310C5

@Amphetaminecel @Grothendieck @Diocel @pp183 @BummerDrummer @Totenkopf @ordinaryotaku @FallenPrime @Appetite4Destrction

BF87F005 71D3 4F8B 9B72 CE97004CC85A

Attachments

• 55EDE91B-A300-487D-86A9-911B5D0F60D1.jpeg
    55EDE91B-A300-487D-86A9-911B5D0F60D1.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 17
Eh, I just heard it from the Incel News, and you are a graycel, so I assumed they were correct.

Whatever.

Fem"cels" don't exist. They are chadsexuals who can't get Chad to commit.

Women live life on tutorial island with all cheat codes on.

You won't get attention here boy. Try Looksmax. These types of bold text threads don't work here.

You won't get attention here boy. Try Looksmax. These types of bold text threads don't work here.
I made this thread to prove my innocence not to get attention

I made this thread to prove my innocence not to get attention
Why do you have to prove anything? No one here knows who you are. 99% forum don't even care about this high school drama.

Why do you have to prove anything? No one here knows who you are. 99% forum don't even care about this high school drama.
Just imagine this dude posting something like this at 4chan lmao.

Just imagine this dude posting something like this at 4chan lmao.
A bunch of users msged serg asking him to ban me so I thought I shd clear a few misconceptions and rumours surrounding me

Unless I'm severely intoxicated, I did not say you are a femoid LARPer. I said that you are one of the biggest fakecels I've seen because you seem to have a very bluepill/normie way of thinking. That femcel/zero SMV thread is proof, among other things.

Unless I'm severely intoxicated, I did not say you are a femoid LARPer. I said that you are one of the biggest fakecels I've seen because you seem to have a very bluepill/normie way of thinking. That femcel/zero SMV thread is proof, among other things.
>currycel
>fakecel

not a single word was read
rent free
seethe harder fucking curry retard xD

Array yaar, koi jalabi lao is greycel ke liye. :feelsLSD:

top 10 graycel battles

isnt 3.5 psl 5.5\10?

What the fuck is this gay shit?