Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Indians and Middle Easterner/Arab guys are different"

O

oldcel

Banned
-
India MENA

Lots more but you get the point. JFL at the curries/arabs/middle easterner brown shits that have bluepilled copes trying to split hairs about "we are different".

Man shut the fuck up with this delusion. The ONLY place in the world where people think Middle Easterns and Indians are the same is America.

That bottom comment, brutal blackpill.

Man shut the fuck up with this delusion. The ONLY place in the world where people think Middle Easterns and Indians are the same is America.

Oh so now you finally admit that one of the largest and most influential Anglo countries sees all middle easterners/arabs/curries as the same dirty, least desired ethnics. It's not just America though. Let's see how many more we can blackpill and wake them up from their copes. .

Oh so now you finally admit that one of the largest and most influential Anglo countries sees all middle easterners and indians as the same dirty looking ethnics. It's not just America though. Let's see how many more we can blackpill and wake them up from their copes. .

It's not that simple. The ONLY reason this happens is because Americans, and whites in particular, do not know what Middle Easterns actually look like. If you put an Arab and an Indian side by side, they could tell they look different but they aren't exposed to Arabs so they assume any non-latino non-asian "foreign" looking person is Arab.

i feel so bad for these guys.

Duped by the Jews to come to the West in search of a better life and all they find is rejection, incelibacy.

All the brown copers are suddenly nowhere to be found and avoiding the blackpill

It's not that simple. The ONLY reason this happens is because Americans, and whites in particular, do not know what Middle Easterns actually look like. If you put an Arab and an Indian side by side, they could tell they look different but they aren't exposed to Arabs so they assume any non-latino non-asian "foreign" looking person is Arab.

By the way, you are wrong. There are tons of middle easterns/arabs in US in various cities where curries are. People know what they look like.

Last edited:
By the way, you are wrong. There are tons of middle easterns/arabs in US in various cities where curries are. People know what they look like.

So why when I was in the US I was always mistaken for an Arab? I’m done arguing with you.

IN for the olympic level mental gymnastics to come from arab PhD copers here.

Makes me feel better about being white, but I'm still depressed af because I am a loser.

We're ugly but we don't really look like Indians.
Ansari-Aziz.jpg
vs
148455-1417606422.jpg

The point is that you both fall in the same dirty looking, bottom ranking, ugly brown shit group that women hate despite any differences. Get it through your heads and stop the copes.

The point is that you both fall in the same dirty looking, bottom ranking, ugly brown shit group that women hate despite any differences. Get it through your heads and stop the copes.
The guy I posted is an Egyptian, the ugliest of Arabs. The average Arab still mogs you curries, sounds like you're coping.

The guy I posted is an Egyptian, the ugliest of Arabs. The average Arab still mogs you curries, sounds like you're coping.

You're not listening. Middle easterners/curries/arabs/paki/related are still ALL at the bottom for similar reasons and least desired everywhere despite who mogs who.

Last edited:
You're not listening. Middle easterners/curries/arabs/paki/related are still ALL at the bottom for similar reasons and least desired everywhere despite who mogs who.
Not really, plenty of middle easterners are desired (not me obviously), curries are universally seen as bottom tier.

Not really, plenty of middle easterners are desired (not me obviously), curries are universally seen as bottom tier.

All factual data says others. Curries and middle eastern men are in the bottom 2 together below all other races:

q8vbzmQ.jpg

rr9m3x1.png

o4F4FBM.png

GIGA CURRYCOPE.

Curries are unique and don't look like any other people. Got it? Good.

So why when I was in the US I was always mistaken for an Arab? I’m done arguing with you.
He's a deluded curry coping with the fact Arabs mog us. Or at least me.

ARABS mog CURRIES

CURRIES ARE AT THE BOTTOM

ITS OVER IF YOU LOOK LIKE A CURRY

You have all the Indians/ middle easterners who gas 12 yo whores up in broken english to blame

i recently looked into this and tbh they are different.