Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Indirectly sort of got a girls phone number today

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Read the full thing before doing the usual “reeee fakecel” chants.

So I had an exam today, and I happened to be sitting behind some fat chick with admittedly nice eyes. I was reading the notes from my phone and then she turned back and asked me to send them to her.

I stuttered nervously “Through which method?”. She said WhatsApp, then gave me her phone number.

In the end, the notes couldn’t send through WhatsApp so I send it to her through Bluetooth.

So the first girl number I got, doesn’t actually mean anything.

Now I might prank call her before deleting her number JFL

Text her. You have nothing to lose.

Give it a try

So one of the most popular instant messaging apps can't do a simple file transfer ?

Read the title, didn’t read the full post like you wanted me to because I think you’re now a :chad:

Another chubby chaser :feelskek: :feelskek: don't think too hard about it buddy boyo.

So one of the most popular instant messaging apps can't do a simple file transfer ?
Popular doesn't = quality.

Quite the opposite in most cases, especially entertainment

I never had a girls phone number

I never had a friends phone number

it’s over

Volcel if you don't try it

Her looksmatch is a lonely shut in who will not receive help even if he screams.

Read the full thing before doing the usual “reeee fakecel” chants.

So I had an exam today, and I happened to be sitting behind some fat chick with admittedly nice eyes. I was reading the notes from my phone and then she turned back and asked me to send them to her.

I stuttered nervously “Through which method?”. She said WhatsApp, then gave me her phone number.

In the end, the notes couldn’t send through WhatsApp so I send it to her through Bluetooth.

So the first girl number I got, doesn’t actually mean anything.

Now I might prank call her before deleting her number JFL

View: https://voca.ro/19XjeclloOrh

so you helped her cheat, at personal risk to yourself, for nothing in return?

fuark at least text the bitch and say something like 'you owe me coffee' but say it more smoothly than that or sth

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

But seriously, I don't think this could ever happen to me. If it had been me she probably would have found some other way that didn't involve giving me her number.

so mogs me