Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Industrial Revolution is why we are all incels

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Recruit
★★★★
Think about before industrial revolution. Traditional Values still existed even though secularity was starting to attack the church. Even if you asked secular people at that time they'd be against giving women rights etc. because they wouldn't be able to predict the consequences of it. The Industrial Revolution sped things up like never before and it caused profound changes all over everything which eventually broke down the traditional view

"""The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.""

Apart from everything. Think about the college. Before industrial revolution very few people was involved in the academia because they didnt need to go to college to get jobs and wife. After industrial revolution competetion increased and people had to postpone marriage and go to college to get a better paying jobs. This eventually ruined many parts of traditional marriage because people marrying later at life means BAD.

"""The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.""
The Amish have it right.

I blame electricity, think about it, before electricity you had no night clubs and obviously no internet so no chance for Tinder or Facebook to exist.

I wish we could turn back time,to good old days

I blame electricity, think about it, before electricity you had no night clubs and obviously no internet so no chance for Tinder or Facebook to exist.
:feelshaha: youre my fav poster tbh :feelsokman:

Our society didn't apply the technology properly

i feel you OP i think about this all the time. plus Tinder was the biggest thing to effect us, i remember the days when cells phones were still flip phones, ofc stuff was already bad than but it wasnt that bad people only knew you were a loser from other peoples mouths, now social media everyone can search u up on facebook or whatever and instantly tell your a loser. now a avg girl can go find 100 chads in seconds with a press of a few buttons, society is a mistake

White people are the cause of inceldom

The internet destroyed everything

Our society didn't apply the technology properly
no such thing. THE ‘BAD’ PARTS OF TECHNOLOGY CANNOT BE SEPARATED FROM THE ‘GOOD’ PARTS

read kaczynski the ultimate blackpillER

Unabomber's book is great. Concise, high IQ and very interesting.

There's no shadow of a doubt technology played a huge role on the current state of things regarding the sexes and inceldom, but I still think cucks are the main responsible.

I say we revert time

Over for Ted Kaczynskicels.

Industrial society and it’s future is well worth a read.

inceldom is a natural evolutionary consequence of sexual selection that was temporarily mitigated by traditional societies. youre incel because youre not an elite male specimen. you missed the brief historical window during which sub gigachads were granted sexual access. theres no one and nothing to blame except biological determinism.

inceldom is a natural evolutionary consequence of sexual selection that was temporarily mitigated by traditional societies. youre incel because youre not an elite male specimen. you missed the brief historical window during which sub gigachads were granted sexual access. theres no one and nothing to blame except biological determinism.
in a hunter gatherer society you could smash the pretty twink boy's skull or try fighting. But now you get arrested even if you go outside as sub8

you wouldnt stand a chance in hell against 6'3" brickskulled mesomorph gigachad who would have a harem of the most desirable women. you would have to compete against lesser chads, chadlites and high tier normies over the remaining average stock.

you're not wrong, the social disruption created by technology makes it harder to get anywhere with people if you're not some exceptional individual.
if there's something you don't ever need, it's more opportunities for failure.

you wouldnt stand a chance in hell against 6'3" brickskulled mesomorph gigachad who would have a harem of the most desirable women. you would have to compete against lesser chads, chadlites and high tier normies over the remaining average stock.
yeah but could at least use some tricks to kill gigachad or at least die trying. Natural seletion is disrupted thus genetic waste like us are reproduced everyday. Disruption of natural selection is the result of the technological developments that have sped up due to industrial revolution. and Now u have to suffer instead of having never been born

Yes, we got cucked and there is no way to reverse what has been done to us

I want to join a group that promotes anarcho primitivism

high iq, a thread was posted a couple months ago of 1720 serf lifemogging present day wageslave. At least then you could easily get a slim 15year old jb virgin for your wife.

Over for Luddcels.