Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Industrial Society and Its Future by Ted Kaczynski (The Unabomber) is a must read for every incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
I bought the book on paperback about a month ago, after it was recommended on the subreddit r/CleanLivingKings. I finished it about 5 days ago. This book is an eye opener to why society faces its numerous social problems. Seriously, reading this book is insane. It was written in 1995 but it accurately predicts our society today.
Read it, it will change your life (no kap)

Uncle ted knows the best

Ted peterson

Screenshot 20200729 204245

Ted shirt

You know that you can read the whole book for free online

I bought the book on paperback about a month ago, after it was recommended on the subreddit r/CleanLivingKings. I finished it about 5 days ago. This book is an eye opener to why society faces its numerous social problems. Seriously, reading this book is insane. It was written in 1995 but it accurately predicts our society today.
Read it, it will change your life (no kap)
Uncle ted knows the best
You know that you can read the whole book for free online

Who is dis Ted Kaczynski guy? He sounds interesting ngl

My favorite mathematician

@Fearofeight give us your thought.

I am truly an anarcho-primitivist, it’s not a meme, there is a myriad of problems caused specifically by modern technology and the industrial revolution. I really can’t bother listing them all as they are too many, but here are some relating to inceldom:

1. Facial deformities and disharmony as a result of air pollution causing mouthbreathing, asthma, and processed foods allowing the atrophy of many important facial muscles which balance the symmetry of bone growth. (e.g. Weak tongue muscles leading to narrow palates and thus crowded/crooked teeth)

2. Industrial technology allowing women to work, giving them personal independence and political leverage, paved the way for their rights to vote and subsequently every feminist and leftist garbage laws that are a detriment to mankind.

3. Modern communications/transportations technology merging dating markets thus severely skyrocketing hypergamy in our overpopulated world.

4. The more technologically complex our infrastructure becomes, the more education is required for people to build and maintain it. This leads to people spending decades of their lives learning before they are sufficient and have a purpose and identity in society, so they can finally find love and maintain a family. People spend their twenties with a mature sexual drive but an infantile identity and lack of resources. Whereas in the pre-neolithic or even pre-industrial agrarian societies people would be self-sufficient and ready to raise children in their mid to late teens.
@ItsNotADream

It's the trendy political alignment, it will die in 2 years.
It's considered counter culture now and normies have already taken hold of it.
Proof

I am truly an anarcho-primitivist, it’s not a meme, there is a myriad of problems caused specifically by modern technology and the industrial revolution. I really can’t bother listing them all as they are too many, but here are some relating to inceldom:

1. Facial deformities and disharmony as a result of air pollution causing mouthbreathing, asthma, and processed foods allowing the atrophy of many important facial muscles which balance the symmetry of bone growth. (e.g. Weak tongue muscles leading to narrow palates and thus crowded/crooked teeth)

2. Industrial technology allowing women to work, giving them personal independence and political leverage, paved the way for their rights to vote and subsequently every feminist and leftist garbage laws that are a detriment to mankind.

3. Modern communications/transportations technology merging dating markets thus severely skyrocketing hypergamy in our overpopulated world.

4. The more technologically complex our infrastructure becomes, the more education is required for people to build and maintain it. This leads to people spending decades of their lives learning before they are sufficient and have a purpose and identity in society, so they can finally find love and maintain a family. People spend their twenties with a mature sexual drive but an infantile identity and lack of resources. Whereas in the pre-neolithic or even pre-industrial agrarian societies people would be self-sufficient and ready to raise children in their mid to late teens.
@ItsNotADream
I agree with all of those but I don't think that anarchy-primitism is the answer (or abolishing technology) or even realistically possible since no one will follow it
also I am pretty confident that in one point we will fix those issues or we will go instinct anyways, and everything will be redone anyways and a new specie of humans
will be born

I never said that he is wrong and in fact said that his manifesto is very relevant today, also correct me if I am working, I don't think that ted himself said this in his manifesto, he just gave a critique

also nowadays people work so much less (in 30-34 in many european countries) and americans could also work way less as well (40 hours, however they earn drastically more then europeans), we see the issues of overworking in 3rd countries where they have less technology, technology makes us work way less

Are you planing on isolating and start your own little farm?

Yes, I am working on that. I made a post in my signature explaining my reasons.

I simply have no future here, I won’t be able to raise a family, I don’t care about coping with consumer products, so there really isn’t any reason for me to live and work here, among people who hate me anyway. It would be so much better for my mental and physical health to homestead in the wild, civ is a prison.

Of course there are risks to living in the wild, but it’s not like modern society is any easier or safer, the threats are just different.

Like yeah in the wild I would have to worry about encountering a bear, but in civ you have to worry about being hit by a car.

I am pretty confident that in one point we will fix those issues

I disagree but even if true, I live in the now, and for me it’s an issue. I won’t have children so I don’t care about future humans.

Ted Kaczynski is based

Social needs, such as sex, love and status, often remain in group 2 in modern society

Was the redpill accurate in 1995?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back