Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

inel trat: u fantasize about ppl u know IRL finding out about ur account here

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
i do tbh

i think if my parents found out i wouldnt rlly care cuz all i do on here is state facts and facts dont care bout feelings so i wouldn be doing any harm to continue posting here if they were to find out

if ppl i knew irl from school found out i would probably call serge for a new dust filter for my Hoover MaxExtract PressurePro model 60 and request ban and hopefully have all my posts deleted but i dunno if that would be possible

tbh i had a dream once where ppl i knew irl from school found out about my account on here

B0025AAC 1C8A 4856 AE7D B0BE9FEB4B59

I do this too. Daydreaming in general is an incel/loner trait.

Tfw when u have .co open whilst ur mom is next to you talking to you. Bitch can't understand a word of English

lol my mom and sister know I post here
Tfw when u have .co open whilst ur mom is next to you talking to you. Bitch can't understand a word of English
You a EU nigga?

I hope they do

You a EU nigga?
Ya. But parents don't speak English. Illiterate peasant fucks jfl

:feelsgah: Holy shit. I could see my mom in tears if she knew I posted here. I’d never let her find out.

That's one of my biggest fears wtf?

I don't tbh. Everyone I know irl is unreasonable

I would prefer people irl not knowing I post here. I don't really care if some randos know but I don't want to make my life harder than it already is. Once my mom looked at my screen (I was using my parents laptop) and asked about the "kitty picture" (my avi) and I quickly grabbed the laptop and my mom got mad at me since I "could have broken it"

i dont know anyone in real life

first rule of .co: we don't talk about .co (and sewers tbhngl)