Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inferior genetics trait: You need braces

Orthodontics

• Didn't need orthodontics

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Received orthodontics

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Didn't receive orthodontics

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Braces and invisalign are both very common orthodontic appliance these days with children starting their treatment since the age of 10. This is a sign f the majority of the population being detective. If you didn't receive orthodontic treatment as child , your parents didn't love you.

Beyond over for noreplycels

Bad teeth development = bad facial bone development. It's over.

What no it doesn't it just means your teeth are crooked.

What no it doesn't it just means your teeth are crooked.
quit coping. I never see chads without orthodontic devices. Nearly always a normie or incel with a recessed jaw.

I never got them although my teeth are slightly crooked

quit coping. I never see chads without orthodontic devices. Nearly always a normie or incel with a recessed jaw.
How is that a cope? It's teeth sometimes they mess up if they do it doesn't mean your an genetic abomination or incel.

I used those, but I didn't finish the treatment

How is that a cope? It's teeth sometimes they mess up if they do it doesn't mean your an genetic abomination or incel.
It does. Teeth are everything. Why do foids get veneers? Braces aren't only for crooked teeth, they are for overbites and underbites too. Teeth affect your face as your lips and chin can be more protruding or recessed and they can make your smile wider too if damon braces are used.

Bad teeth development = bad facial bone development. It's over.

This is so brutal cause this is my life story right here. The reason my teeth are so shit is cause my jaw/maxxilla/chin is so shit. Even the dentist were based enough to tell me this and not lie about how everyones face is perfect in their own way

This is so brutal cause this is my life story right here. The reason my teeth are so shit is cause my jaw/maxxilla/chin is so shit. Even the dentist were based enough to tell me this and not lie about how everyones face is perfect in their own way
based dentist

Cant even receive orthodontics because poorcel

I need them but too poor
Nice lfie

It wil be good if i can get that

My teeth are straight but it's over for jawcels.

My teeth aren't completely fucked for me to need braces.
I've seen people with normal teeth still get braces cause they wanted straighter teeth, jfl no thank you.

Naw, your development is fucked.