Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Influencers" rushing to Chernobyl following the release of the HBO tv show...

Great, now they can spread both STDs and radiation when they come back home.

Fucking degenerates, hope they get radiation poisoning or some severe deformity. Well, that's wish I wish on them but the only thing that they'll probably get is cancer.

is the show any good?

Instathots are really pissing off Normies. Let them devour eachother.

They should eat the soil. Nothing would put a smile on my face like seeing these instagram sluts get cancer.

is the show any good?
A bit over the top anti-communist anti-USSR propaganda (not that I think either of those things are good) and they also conveniently used a woman to play a made up character who played a vital role in saving everyone and telling the main male scientist what was what (in reality it was a huge group of scientists)

... but yeah it was still pretty good nevertheless.

Last edited:
hopefully some radioactive material got stuck in their lung tissue. cancer to all richfags.

Fucking bastards think Chernobyl is some cheap enterainment for them. Many good people DIED to save the rest of the world from more nuclear fallout. All these pampered fucks having the time and money to go travel the world willynilly to post on instakek. :feelsugh::feelsbadman:

Fucking attention whoring sheep

is the show any good?
It is quite good tbh, especially the 1st episode.
Ofcourse they had to include a heavy dose of strong independant female to steal the credit from Velary and the 100s of other STEMcels

I hate influencers there useless

Fucking bastards think Chernobyl is some cheap enterainment for them. Many good people DIED to save the rest of the world from more nuclear fallout. All these pampered fucks having the time and money to go travel the world willynilly to post on instakek. :feelsugh::feelsbadman:
tbh..

Pieces of shit. Using the location of a tragedy for internet points. Fuck them.

Last year had dream that found cute waifu of culture, living in Chernobyl exclusion zone. But in reality only some old people living in it. Atleast statistics saying that :/

Is the show any good? Or just normie trash

Is the show any good? Or just normie trash
It's good overall. They made a fanfiction character to represent soviet scientists though. Which is a disservice but I can understand why they probably couldn't fit all the scientists into the show. It explains the Chernobyl disaster pretty well to casuals too despite being a dramatization.

It's good overall. They made a fanfiction character to represent soviet scientists though. Which is a disservice but I can understand why they probably couldn't fit all the scientists into the show. It explains the Chernobyl disaster pretty well to casuals too despite being a dramatization.
I might watch it then

Holy shit, we live with that tragedy down here and for them it is just material Instagram attention whoring.

Hope their pristine faces grow tumors and we have a mask scenario boyos.

mask_eric_stoltz.jpg