Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Initial D/Eurobeat/driving is a great cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Deleted member 23944

Deleted member 23944

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-
Maybe I can even racermaxx one day. I hear a shit ton of cars racing at night and I have the urge to go out.

Anybody into anime should watch Initial D.

I don't like to drive tbh

I don't like to drive tbh
Once you watch Initial D that will change. I used to be afraid of driving and got my license late (Incel trait?). I even got in an accident during heavy rain that was so bad that I should've died.

I would never want to drive anywhere, but now I like it. Hearing the engine roar is amazing.

Once you watch Initial D that will change. I used to be afraid of driving and got my license late (Incel trait?). I even got in an accident during heavy rain that was so bad that I should've died.

I would never want to drive anywhere, but now I like it. Hearing the engine roar is amazing.
I have a car tbh but i don't know how to drive maybe i should learn but i don't have motivation to do shit :feelsrope:

obligatory @LastGerman tag

I have a car tbh but i don't know how to drive maybe i should learn but i don't have motivation to do shit :feelsrope:
My mom had to pay for me to get driving lessons.

whats ur fav one ?I like those at night:

I hv no drivin license tbh and have always sucked at driving games tbh, I can't drive without hitting the railings or driving into dirt

Give her the D
full

I NEED DRIVER LICENSE ASAP BROS

Eurobeat is the best music genre

whats ur fav one ?I like those at night:

Right now I'm listening to more obscure stuff that I don't think was in Initial D (some of them might be in the arcade games though I don't know).

I've been listening to this for a couple of days. There's some great stuff out there.

This next one technically isn't Eurobeat, but it's a remix of a song that sounds like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiaFr-vtMyo

As for the songs in Initial D I like:

Crazy Little Love

Crazy for Love (because of the epic jump)

Lost into the Night

There's some more I'm forgetting because it's been a while since I listened to a pure Initial D eurobeat mix.