Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy inkels are volcel they don't want women with penises

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

What the fuck? Those aren't women. It's amazing that the average person in 2019 has been convinced that something with a penis can be a woman, and also that if you're not attracted to something because it has a penis you're choosing not to be attracted to a """foid""". @knajjd thank you for banning homosexuals from this site. Bugmen need fumigation.

This is literally "just fuck men bro" materiel, these people don't take us seriously at all.

women of color

I'll take any real woman who isnt obese. Race couldnt matter less.

They expect us to betabux a old used-up landwhale when they say this.

This is literally "just fuck men bro" materiel, these people don't take us seriously at all.
no they do but they are mentally ill and have been brainwashed into thinking going eggy-tier prison gay is normal and fine

i identify as a polish green monster with one eye. I'm not human. Please use the pronouns of zhe and sner, if you don't I will be triggered and have a microagression

not wanting a trans or obese landwhale is understandable.

Newsflash: gaycels don't fucking exist. Trans-women aren't even women, they're boys.
If we were willing to go this fucking low and fuck anything with a pulse, inceldom wouldn't exist. But we're STRAIGHT men with dignity, so that isn't happening.

just fuck a mentally ill faggot bro
It's like saying to a starving third-worlder: lol just eat bark brah what are you a volstarver?

View attachment 116433
What the fuck? Those aren't women. It's amazing that the average person in 2019 has been convinced that something with a penis can be a woman, and also that if you're not attracted to something because it has a penis you're choosing not to be attracted to a """foid""". @knajjd thank you for banning homosexuals from this site. Bugmen need fumigation.
I don't just want the white pretty ones. I would settle for a hispanic pretty one.

View attachment 116433

the fact they expect us to go gay makes me rage so much

Most soyboys would date anything that moves, including whales or trannies. Being alone is much better than being in their position

cannot tell if that reddit comment was sarcastic or not

I wish I could kill this faggot

Fucking a trans "woman" = fucking a man

What an incredibly stupid individual.

It's amazing that the average person in 2019 has been convinced that something with a penis can be a woman, and also that if you're not attracted to something because it has a penis you're choosing not to be attracted to a """foid""".

They successfully blurred the notion of gender. This is the stepping stone of ultimate degeneracy and the fall of society.

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times: IncelTears are literally Alt-Left bugmen troons, faggots, and incels in denial.

The reason they’re so obsessed with “misogyny” is because they want to be included in said misogyny, because it means that someone would have recognized them as the gender they wish they were. They think it’s misogyny when heterosexual men want nothing to do with ugly troons, and when feminists don’t buy into their bullshit “I’m a real girl” REE’ing.

Last edited:
Starving African children are just voluntarily starving:
They could just eat grass, drink water from a lake and eat flies.

888 points aka upvotes

launch the missiles

They expect us to betabux some mentally ill trans degeneric

Maybe people here won't fuck trannies but the average guy would do it.
At this point I pray for the nukes.

at this point in their fucked up heads you could be volcel if you also don't want to fuck animals, corpses, childs and aliens

Maybe people here won't fuck trannies but the average guy would do it.
At this point I pray for the nukes.
legit,normies i know pay money to fuck trannies srs

I'd prefer my own race over white

Now they're gonna say were volcel for not fucking 70 year old women in wheel chairs

Translation: stay away from our white women you filthy niggers!!!!!

who knew /pol/oks browsed cucitears.

and by "woman of color" they mean black chicks lol

Trans women that are actually attractive are in very high demand.

The ones nobody wants to date are the men with long hair and a dress that aren’t even on hormones. Absolute monstrosity.

View attachment 116433

:soy: