Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Inkeltears 4: The White Knight Rises

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
InkelTears is a part-mocking, part-watchdog subreddit for posting screenshots of hateful, misogynist, racist, violent, and often bizarre content created by "inkels" (hateful involuntary celibates). We do not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful, as that would cause a sharp dip in our subscriber count. Inkels blame women, their genes, attractive men, and society at large for their horrific malformities worthy of feature in a late 19th century freak show. Occasional meta/discussion and advice-seeking posts are also welcome. (Except if you're an anal virgin. You homophobic neanderthal.)

Sort by: Hot

Weekly Advice Thread (4/15-4/21)

We give you useless advice so your loved ones don't have to! (Assuming you have loved ones, lol, you pathetic virgin.)

omg guys SUICIDE CULT!

"So I'm a 40 year old KHHV who's 5'2'', bald since the early 90's, and working a dead-end job. I also have terminal cancer, so I'll have to go through chemo and be on life support soon. should I just end it now?"

"Sorry that happened to you. Your body, your choice."

Lok at this delusional INKEL spreading LIES about MILADY! The sheer ditachment from reality has me literally shaking

"You know, I see a lot more women saying they'd date guys who are 5'6'' than I do women who actually date guys who are 5'6''. Am I wrong to think something's not right here?"

School Shooting Prevented (Thank G-d)

"Some girl asked me why I looked so sad, and I told her it was because women find me unattractive. A few minutes later, the police detained me and interrogated me like I was a murder suspect. I'm never opening up about my problems again, guys."

Thanks to you guys, I'm no longer incel!

I took your advice to "take a shower" and "put yourself out there". Some time ago, when I went to the library, I saw this cute nerdy girl, then went up and talked to her. She screamed and accused me of rape. The cops came. I went to jail and learned something about myself. While I was taking a shower (still following your advice), I got ass-raped. It turned out I was gay. Thanks to you, instead of the radio silence Tinder gave me before I took your advice, I get dozens of matches a day from hunky dudes! Thank you, Inceltears!

Look at this racist Trump-worshiping INKEL thinking he has ANY idea about art. GUFFAW

"I don't like the new Star Wars movies."

cucktears=big ooga booga cave iq

This reads like satire, I thought the lowest IQ human group was sub-Saharan Africans, now I realize it's cucks.

''We do not condone blanket hatred of virgins....''
Biggest lie ever made

Literally immeasurable IQ

Inceltears is full of retarded foids and white knight cucks. IT should be removed from reddit tbh. Everyone that posts on IT should be tracked down and lynched

Inceltears is full of retarded foids and white knight cucks. IT should be removed from reddit tbh. Everyone that posts on IT should be tracked down and lynched

They are walking garbage.