Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[InkelTrait] Social circle maXx is Hell on Earth MaXx

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Normies acquaintances made me realize HOW SHITTY my social circle basically is, and how restricted it is to my fucking work place. I can't even make bonds with those ppl, we have nothing in common, they don't even answer to my "hello", and if I happen one day to not be at the coffee machine then they go gossip and shit about me.

Basically that's the ppl :

- Entitled boomer aristocrats who believe in the corona meme and fear all the youngster like me JFL and act super rude (no hello, but rant if you don't say hello, like WTF).
- Random Chads, mogging everyone, don't even give a shit about my existence, while I wouldn't mind having some sport conversation or shit like, but since my frame is genetically inferior, they make me feel how I'm a non existant being and probably make fun about me in my back.
- Foids, basically ignore me or only talk to me about the work they could make me do.
- Low SMV normies who happen to be my superiors and seek vengeance for their low SMV bullying random employees like me, AND NEVER BULLY CHADS even if they also are their subordinate ... Thos cucks are literally annoying the wrong ppl.
- Some cucks / incel tier dudes who happen to ascend thanks to the money maXx meme or other maXx shit (also some are boomers so that's normal they ascended, they basically are married since high school just after they bought a fucking 10 rooms house for $5k ).

FUFUFUFUFU

Fuck my life.