Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inner beauty is cope, all people really can know for sure is how you look

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
We know that we are incels and part of this community is about accepting the causes behind it, namely which are explained by the blackpill.
However, even though women are rarely incels, they can't escape the blackpill.
The man underneath clearly explains why inner beauty is cope in the simplest way possible.

Inner beauty = bones

BONES ARE EVERYTHING

IF YOU AREN'T 6' TALL YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE 6' UNDER

inner beauty is bullshit but internal physique is very crucial key to a good life

inner beauty is bullshit but internal physique is very crucial key to a good life
true, inner beauty is gigacope made be ugly people or for them so they don't rope

I believe in inner beauty. It just doesn't overwrite your looks

no woman, not a single one is an INcel. Not. A. Single. Fucking. One.

We know that we are incels and part of this community is about accepting the causes behind it, namely which are explained by the blackpill.
However, even though women are rarely incels, they can't escape the blackpill.
The man underneath clearly explains why inner beauty is cope in the simplest way possible.

View attachment 348637
Superb. I'd go further: your "inner beauty" is in practicality your outer beauty.

what do you mean?
Just a semi-retarded way of me sayin' "the inner beauty one perceives in others is the halo effect + their psychosexual development without being treated like garbage".

Just a semi-retarded way of me sayin' "the inner beauty one perceives in others is the halo effect + their psychosexual development without being treated like garbage".
its over

women are rarely incels,
*Women are NEVER incel*. Look at the tinder expariments of 1-3/10 women getting matches easily.

Women can NEVER be incel. You are literally a bluepill cuck if you disagree

*Women are NEVER incel*. Look at the tinder expariments of 1-3/10 women getting matches easily.

Would you fuck her?

run a tinder expariment with her and she would get hundreds of matches.
I do not believe you one bit. If she gets matches, I will literally rope from the burj khalifa with a long enough rope.

I do not believe you one bit. If she gets matches, I will literally rope from the burj khalifa with a long enough rope.
I can garuntee at least half the forum would fuck her.

femcels don't exist

Happy people have inner beauty. Sad, depressed, mentally ill dont. its just the perception of non existing things.