Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal insane azidentity cope

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/l6mazf/how_western_media_devalues_asians_as_uglier_than/

The poster think that the freshmans of sweden and italy are just average like the asian guys,sad for him the swedish are on top and the italians in the 2 spot leaving asians in the third place.

Also the media cope "if the media says x race is atractive,then their smv goes up"blacks get virtue signalling for more than a decade and still have one of the lowest smv,the only thing media can do is make something appear as normal,example:someone dont being weirded out when he see a bmwf couple.

other thing, i am hispanic,nor swedish or italian,none of the europeans look like mr,but the cope is strong.

1whites(blonde)
2meds(that some people think they are white anyway)
3hispanics with more white genes than native genes
4hispanics with more native genes than white genes
5middle easterners
6blacks
7asians(pale skin asians on top of black skinned asians)

if you are not white or med your smv is pretty low.

Last edited:
Blonde men have shitty smv, blonde hair only works for the women

i will put white middle easterners in the third spot just because some have really nordic like fearures when white looking hispanics have black eyes and hair.

Every race thinks they're oppressed against by google or something

cope,white women like blue eyes and dark hair but for non white women natural blonde hair as a higther smv.

victimhood complex created by the media and gov ruining masculinity and making everyone weak and soy
High IQ comment even tho you have a "cute" anime girl avi which is also ruining masculinity

Only where there is common to see them, blonde men have bigger smv in white countries where they are rare like Southern Europe and their SMV goes through the roof when it comes to ethnic women , nothing can compare really.

Major cope indeed. Many Asian dudes are in flat out denial.

Go to SF or Seattle. Huge Asian American population.

You can easily go several months without seeing a SINGLE Asian male non-Asian female couple.

cope,white women like blue eyes and dark hair but for non white women natural blonde hair as a higther smv.
Ethnic foids are slaves to blonde Chads.

They're normie cucks that uses cuckit so I just ignore them as I think they are pathethic and low IQ for not accepting the truth and even all the fuckery is not own fault so I don't know why they all cope like that tbh.

The observation about the google search results is interesting, but it is a cope as IRL foids have bias due to their IRL experiences and contacts with Asians.

The observation about the google search results is interesting, but it is a cope as IRL foids have bias due to their IRL experiences and contacts with Asians.
that observation doesnt match in how google actually index images.