Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Insane diet to lose weight

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
just stop eating, it works 100% of the times. Honestly why are there so many "secret diets" and fat people buying it JFL.. just stop eating you fucckcing blob

just go on a snake diet bro

I looked at old pics of myself on my phone and noticed I actually was even uglier looking when I was thinner. My face was really narrow and feminine. So being a little skinnyfat is probably a good thing.

It's actually true. Lost almost 18kg (39 lbs according to google) by just not eating (and it's been two years, you don't get the weight back unless you are a degenerate). Problem is that you still have to workout or your body will look awful.

I fucking hate fat people

americans are retarded. Eat nutRients instead of junk and you'll stop being fat. not eating will just raise your metabolism

you cracked the code buddy.Congradulations,obiesety has been cured.

americans are retarded. Eat nutRients instead of junk and you'll stop being fat. not eating will just raise your metabolism
Literally just calories out > calories in and they'll lose weight.

They could lose weight by eating a slice of pizza 4 times a day.

just become holocaust victim :feelstrash:

just stop eating, it works 100% of the times. Honestly why are there so many "secret diets" and fat people buying it JFL.. just stop eating you fucckcing blob

Fat people would rather be burned alive than go without eating for a day.

Fat people can go on 30+ day water fasts since they have a lot of fat to live on.

Is there any diet to develop jaw bones and improve eye sight

just take protein and vitamin pills like a space alien bro
Fat people can go on 30+ day water fasts since they have a lot of fat to live on.
I would love to be overweight like this to be honest. My metabolism is too fast and most of the time i feel lightheaded and anxious. the most important part is that i hate eating. I would love to live off of my own fat and just water